[Hot Pigg] Post 1/2 Whoring at the Booths

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

Last night I went wild. A friend of mine provided some party supplies and we hit the Chelsea booths. I took four loads. I'll tell you about one guy b/c he was fucking hot but let me tell you how he got there.

We began by going to one set of booths away from where I usually go. The place was dead. It had the $10 pay and do anything you want but it was dead. So I suggested my favorite store. My buddy with me didn't want to go there at first b/c its too close to where he works. After seeing the dead, literally, he had no choice. We hit this place up. It was busy and easy going. Both of us got loads within the first 20 minutes. That's when it turned. Went from busy to dead/ugly. I know I was on shit but ugly is still ugly and unless a top is controlling me telling me to take ugly, I'm not gunna do it (pouting with arms crossed). Anyway, I love my iPhone. She came to the rescue. B/c of her amazing ability to see website like a computer, I simply popped onto BBRT, A4A and ManHunt and started inviting people to come load me. I even posted a quick connect on BBRT. And it worked!!!!

Two guys showed. One was ugly but I let him fuck me b/c he did come out after I posted. The other was the dreamy one I need to tell you about. Tall, Irish, 30's hot pig. OMG and the most amazing dick. It was long and thick. The best kind, filled every open area in me like a key to my ass. He fucked me good and hard pounding my head into the wall and making a lot of noise. When he came he held me tight and moaned and you knew you were loaded. Best part, and this is a first, he went down and felched the cum out of me and then kissed me. OMG I'm in love. I felt like such a pig. He hung out for a while and then fucked my buddy but didn't cum in him. I was confused but then he left my buddy and took me into a booth where he repeated the first fuck again. How often do you get to relive a hot fuck within 20 minutes of having that hot fuck. OMG I cannot wait till he loads me again.

We were there for about 5 hours and overall got 4 loads. Not bad but not good either.

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-1735240878553955140?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.