[Midtown Mutt ATL] Finally Fucked!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I returned home this evening from S.W. Florida. Unlike, it's East Coast Cousins, FLL and MIA, Naples is a very sleepy, dull town filled with elderly folks. Not that there is anything the least bit wrong with that. I hope to grow old some day. For a gay man in his prime, if there is anything to do in S.W. FL, it was hidden from me deep, deep underground.

Anyway, I had not had sex since last Friday and I had a huge case of blue balls. I needed a cock in me badly. I don't know if it's just me or not: while I'm versatile, I sometimes simply want to get fucked!

Upon my return home, I did a few chores after opening some of the usual hook-up websites.

After about 15 minutes, I saw a message from a guy on barebackrt.com who I've been corresponding with for a while. He's a thin, tattooed, kind of punk-haired, who is an artist of sorts (the polar opposite of me), and as such, our schedules have never been able to mesh up. Tonight, we were both looking.

I took care to clean up, put on a cock strap, grabbed a bottle of poppers out of the freezer, and headed over to his place, about 15 minutes away. His place is in Midtown, but it's on a side of town where there have been a number of robberies and attacks (by petty thugs) mostly perpetrated against college kids. As I drove into the run-down apartment complex, that fact was in the back of my mind. But I pushed it away.

After some looking around, I found the guy's unit number and rang the bell. He opened the door and he was indeed thin, tattooed, and not clean-shaven (all fine with me). He invited me in and we felt each other up once the preliminary niceties were over. I pulled my hoodie over my head revealing my muscular chest and abs and defined arms.

The guy was tenting in his shorts so I sat down on a chair and pulled his shorts down and out popped a nice-sized cock with a great mushroom head. I licked the head as he ran his hands through my hair (I'm growing my hair out again from the usual shaved look). He offered me some poppers and I huffed on them. These were really good poppers and I was really flying as I took his head down my throat and my nose was buried in his pubes.

He said that he wanted to eat my ass so I turned around on the chair and he went down on my hole and ate me out as deeply as can be done. I kept huffing on the poppers as he rubbed his cock in my crack. I was waiting for the nice mushroom head to push into me. Instead, I heard a package being opened!

The guy was wrapping up. Apparently he had just gotten over syph and so I didn't argue. I wanted his cock in me and didn't care if it was wrapped or not. The fuck was pretty quick. He pounded me furiously then withdrew and ate my ass some more, then fucked some more. Finally, he said, "I'm gonna cum!" and he shot. He pulled the rubber off and I knelt down and licked off the excess cum.

We chatted for a little while and then made plans to play again.

3651432378394384842-310796976548392391?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.