[Defiant Barebacker] Back on Track

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

As I had posted a couple weeks back, I have been in a rather low sexual drive period recently. This appears to be lifting. I am horny and ready to fuck, very much in the top sense of the word... But, I also want cock and cum up my ass. I want both and I want lots of both. LOTS!

Good news is that I have the weekend of the 19-21 all to myself. I plan to start by visiting Party Time (an adult bookstore) from 7PM or so for an hour to get some head through the glory holes. If a nice cock presents itself and I can convince its owner to let me, I will take it up my ass raw and empty it of its juice. Then I may head up to the city to see what trouble I can get into (Mack after midnight?). I also plan on going to Steamworks Saturday afternoon for a few hours (noon til about 4) to see what I can accomplish. If a bareback party presents itself I am there!

I need to fuck and get fucked and I plan on doing exactly that! If you live in the Bay Area there is plenty of information above that will enable you to find me. Tell me you are tracking me down because of my blog and my hole is yours til you spew a load... ;-)5659550056261962395-1234684044057675952?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.