[Midtown Mutt ATL] Anon Scene With Squirmy Flight Attendant

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I woke up from a very restful night and was horny as fuck (as usual).

I made breakfast while A4A was percolating. When I checked it, a hot flight attendant in my neighborhood was looking for a cock to breed him. He wanted a totally anonymous scene where he is blind-folded and face down on the bed.

I asked if he had any loads in that hot hole, and he said that he only had one -- his boyfriend had left it before he headed off to work. Yum!

His apartment door was unlocked and I walked into the bedroom to find Mr. F.A. with his sweet ass winking at me, a bottle of poppers between his calves. Now this was a sweet, perfect 28 year old ass with a nice load already looking for an egg to fertilize. I dropped my pants and unbuttoned my shirt, but before I could plunge in, I had to have a taste. I licked Mr. F.A.'s beautiful ass and pushed my tongue into taste his husband's seed. It was nice, clean and cummy-salty!

My cock was hardening, so I uncorked the poppers and held them under F.A.'s nose, then I lined up and pushed into him. Cum truly is the best lube.

Now, I don't know how big Hubby is, but I'm average. Yet, F.A. was squirming under me like a worm on hot concrete, so I layed down on him and grabbed his shoulders and pushed the rest of the way in until my nuts were against his hole. I fucked him like this while he continued to squirm. I don't know if he was having second-thoughts about a 100% anon breeding or if he found me large. Regardless, once I'm in, I only make deposits, second-thoughts not withstanding.

Between the hot piece I was fucking and the squirming, I found myself on the edge. I groaned as I flooded his hole with its second load of the day.

I rested in him for a moment, then zipped up. As I was leaving, he said, "Come over anytime!" I walked out the door thinking that I wanted to spit-roast F.A. with another guy sometime...maybe Hubby.

3651432378394384842-530623790703821133?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.