not (new) bttm

leaker30

So I'm pretty vers..50/50 although I do top more than I bttm since there are more bttms than tops...while I have gotten fucked many times before, it was just "okay" never did much for me and never felt that comfortable.

well all summer long I had a anal fissure for the first time so I could only top...well it healed just over a month ago and I just moved from the 'burbs to the city (seattle).

if you read my last post, I had a professional massage and afterwards he fucked me...the thing is he is long AND thick and it didn't hurt..in fact it felt so damn good it went in pretty easy and I was begging him to shoot his load in me.

Since then I've become something of a super pig bttm..just want my ass plowed by any and all dicks...been hitting the bath house here, online hookup.Just had a hot latin boy from MH leave after dicking me good with his uncut latin cock.

Have another appointment today with the same massage guy (who has become something of a fuckbud). Said he's looking forward to eating out my hole and the cum in there before he deposits his poz undectable load up there.

As I am off work today I thought it would be fun to see how many I can get so I might hit the bath house (as long as my ass is still going strong) and see if I can get another load or two later