[Tiger Milner] He kissed me in a way that said "We Will Fuck"

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

I'm feeling like a man who needs a good fuck. I went to a very classy holiday party at the $million home of a wealthy gay couple. All the richest business people were there as well as all the media and all the "A"gays. Several established couples. plus a dozen or two young professional type gays who all were waiting anxiously to meet the lawyer or doctor who was going to be their high dollar partner so they could be the next "A" list gay couple to host parties for straight clients. Anyway, I had to go to be seen, it's good for my business. The host couple were actually one of my top clients and their were so many collectors in the crowd. So I worked it. I was getting tired and ready to leave when I went to say good night to a curator I work with and the rich old collector she had been working all evening. She and her husband left and the rich old collector and I had a meeting of the minds about her hot young husband. After that he became fun to talk to because it was sexual. Then a hairy handsome man who I recognized as a singer from a program I designed joined us. He and the old collector knew each other. And they knew everyone I need to know. So after we shared some hot dick pics on our iPhones and briefly discussed size and cut vs uncut, they decided I was in the club. I'm not a real joiner, but when men get together to get me dick, I'm interested. And the singer was a very sexy man and he had hands all over my back and ass tonight. He showed me his sexy hairy chest and I felt strong hard pecs. He turned me on. He had a very sexy smile. As the night wound down, we three were still talking, others had come and gone. But the singer was now standing with his arm resting on the small of my back just over my ass. And he had touched my arms again and again. I knew the hosts would see that he was making moves on me. That is only an issue because he has a partner. As we were leaving, he gently took my face in both his hands, tilted my head back and he kissed me like I have not been kissed in a very long time. It was a kiss that was like making a deal with a handshake, the kiss was a contract that we would fuck, and as soon as we can arrange it. Damn it was hot to be kissed like that. Not a big kisser in anonymous scenes, but that is not what this was and it was a hot ending to an interesting evening. I do believe it will end eventually with me getting ravaged and fucked by this handsome hairy man.

6346503737120829250-8991327684491008972?l=tigermilner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.