Got Fucked by a really hot guy who I thought was a bottom.

Pig Bottom

Anyway at my favorite slutting hole, there is this guy who I never met before, but I'm really shy and don't really approach people to talk.

A long while ago I thought he dissed me in the blowjob glory hole ramps. He was feeding a guy in one next to me and it seemed like when he was finished he looked into mine and moved on like he was not interested or found me unattractive, but I may have misread the signs.

Then a few weeks ago I was in a dark room bent over, a guy comes next to me by the side of the bench. He lets me blow him but doesn't want to fuck, then a guy comes behind him and starts fucking him. So I reach under his balls to feel the dick that's fucking him. Then we are both bent over and while he was getting fucked he kind go touched my fingers in a soft way. I could smell his breath, you could smell that he smokes, and I don't like smoking, but it was still a little sexy. I didn't even realize it was the same guy because it's so dark in that room. I only guessed at the end because oh his haircut, buzzed with only hair on top like a military cut, and his leather armband.

So last night I'm in the darkroom bent over. A guy comes up behind me and I feel for his dick. He's not hard yet. So I turn around and start blowing him. I get him pretty hard but not rock hard. So I bend over and try sticking his dick in my ass. After a few tries he gets it in. It was my first fuck of the night and he felt huge because I was tight, but he's a little bigger than average I would guess.

So he's fucking me a couple of minutes and I take my chance by flipping over on my stomach so he can fuck me missionary. Some guys don't like that and leave as soon as you make that move. so he's fucking me really good, I have an abrasion on my head from where he was knocking me against the wooden board on the bench that acts like a headboard. So I have my poppers out and kind of put them near where his hands were holding up my legs. He did a hit of poppers and eventually came. I didn't really know he was cumming until later when I tasted his cum from my ass, which tasted good, I guess when he was slowing down was when he was cumming.

I didn't even notice it was the same hot guy until we were like almost done. I smelled a little bit of cigarette on his breath, and I saw his leather armbands and that's when I realized it was him. When he was done I got up and said " wow, thank you" and kissed him on his neck. he said thank you and left. :grin: I see him in the bar area all the time, hopefully one day we will talk. He seems really sweet, he's great looking and he has a really funny laugh.

Edited by Pig Bottom
  • Like 1