rawTOP

Which Nozzle For Deep Cleaning?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Nozzle For Deep Cleaning?

• I've used the 15" Ass Blaster And Think It's A Good Choice
    • I've used the Standard 18" Nozzle And Think It's A Good Choice
    • Haven't Used It, But Think The 15" Ass Blaster Would Be Best
    • Haven't Used It, But Think The 18" Standard Would Be Best

The bottom is spdtalentthrill9 on BBRT - a sk8r twink. He was one of the bottoms at my MAL gangbangs 2 years ago. He freaked out a bit a bit and left early after only getting a few loads. But since then he's realized he should have stayed. He's been taking loads, but is still testing neg.

He looks hot! Normally don't go for twinks but he seems very fuckable! Count me in!

Damn I wish I was up there. Love to play with the twink. I just checked him out on BBRT.

As for clean out. I just use a fleet bottle and tepid water. Anything larger like a shower shot creates problems for me later.

Another hint from a long time BB bottom is Metamucil. I use the generic from CVS or Walgreens. It forms tight balls that come out easily and make a douche clean out a quick thing that lasts all night long. It keeps you from being gooey which can create problems during an all night gang bang.