[Hot Pigg] LTR

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

As we get closer to the Black Party, my excitement is becoming somewhat uncontrollable. I am having issues though. I think back to six months ago how my plans have changed. I was expecting to spend the Black Party with someone I cared about and enjoy the experience with. 6 days before Black Party and I can safely say that no real MAN has stepped up to the plate to go with so I'm throwing in that towel. I'll go by myself.

Sappy crap now. I just really wish I was going with a guy I'm head over heels for. Someone that would slut it out with me. Smile at me as I take loads. Make sure we move from time to time. Someone who will get fucked in front of me but have his eyes on me the whole time. Someone who will hold me in his arms when we recover our sleep. Someone who will go out to eat with me afterwards like it was just another day and maybe hit a play on the weekend. Someone who I won't have to worry where he is or who he's with. Someone who won't leave me alone at the Black Party with no way to get in touch with him. Someone who will want to do it again sometime. But more than that, someone who will be there with me when it's NOT the Black Party.

I don't know how to find this. My pictures online are always directed toward me being a slut pig so I get how no one ever just offers a date. I tried the other way and then all they wanted was a date and ran off when I said I was a pig at heart. All of my friends and I go places where you'd never know anyone was a pig. I get hit on but not by any hidden pigs. I'm going to try the Eagle but I'm not great at going to bars by myself. Well, I'll have to get over that. I'm just kinda down and need to get out of this place. Doesn't really help I've been talking to Mindtrip from Life in the Raw and he'd be perfect if he was in NYC. I'm not holding out for him. It's kinda helpful to let me know that there are guys out there that do fit the bill. I just need to find my guy.

Funny, during Valentine's weeks in February I could have cared less about this. I guess I just know I'm going to run into couples I envy there. At least I will be enhanced to not care lol.

Side topic, loaded Ian Jay again at a gang bang on Friday. I was the first b/c I had work around the corner. Not much else to say.

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-8431640882998541634?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.