Help planning/preparing for my sexcation

cumxxxslut

I'm traveling to a major US city next month to be whored out and collect as many loads as possible (I will also advertise in the corresponding regional forum soon). I'm looking for some help preparing. I will be getting whored out at both a hotel and local bath houses, sex clubs, theaters, etc. I am preparing a list of things i will need as requested by the top who is doing this for me all expenses paid. Any tips on where to order (online, especially if shipping could arrive before the holidays), what to buy, and other general advice would be greatly appreciated. The following are things i know for sure I want to get but would like suggestions on specifics...

-A deep cleaning out device (my main concern is being cleaned out deep enough to take loads for as long as possible and being feltched alot, but i dont know what the bathroom amenities will be at the hotel and don't want to get a shower shot i cant use i.e. neither shower in my home bathrooms can connect to a basic shower shot...stupid old houses.)

-Maximum Impact

-Very strong poppers

-Slutty jock straps (a shared fetish, my top is an underwear lover, especially ripe and used jocks, and id also really like having a rubber jock)

-Butt plug(s) (my top and i want me to keep my cunt plugged in between taking loads to keep the cum in (especially traveling to and from the club, groups, etc. and the hotel) as he loves feltching and fucking a well used sloppy hole.)

-Blind fold, ball gag, restraining devices, etc. (I'm really excited about spending a night receiving totally anonymous loads as controlled by him).

I'm having trouble finding sites that sells those items and will ship in a timely manner. Also, looking for any tips/suggestions on orchestrating groups / anon pump n dumps, collecting loads at the bath house, anything else we might want or need, etc.

Thanks!

Craigslist is a good place to start for anon/pump n dump. In most major cities bbrt lists parties, look whats on when you're there. If you can't get this stuff online go into a sex shop, can get most things in a shop still. Maybe chat to some tops before that are into the same thing, they might have gags, blind folds etc. sounds like you're gonna have fun

probably would help to know what city you are planning to be whored out in--would make it easier then for locals to suggest local sources..... Ft Lauderdale has about 4 great sources for all of the items you need. But if you will be in Walla Walla Washington- the local shops here would be useless to you-- ya know??

Guest BBSeroMan
I'm traveling to a major US city next month to be whored out and collect as many loads as possible (I will also advertise in the corresponding regional forum soon). I'm looking for some help preparing. I will be getting whored out at both a hotel and local bath houses, sex clubs, theaters, etc. I am preparing a list of things i will need as requested by the top who is doing this for me all expenses paid. Any tips on where to order (online, especially if shipping could arrive before the holidays), what to buy, and other general advice would be greatly appreciated. The following are things i know for sure I want to get but would like suggestions on specifics...

-A deep cleaning out device (my main concern is being cleaned out deep enough to take loads for as long as possible and being feltched alot, but i dont know what the bathroom amenities will be at the hotel and don't want to get a shower shot i cant use i.e. neither shower in my home bathrooms can connect to a basic shower shot...stupid old houses.)

-Maximum Impact

-Very strong poppers

-Slutty jock straps (a shared fetish, my top is an underwear lover, especially ripe and used jocks, and id also really like having a rubber jock)

-Butt plug(s) (my top and i want me to keep my cunt plugged in between taking loads to keep the cum in (especially traveling to and from the club, groups, etc. and the hotel) as he loves feltching and fucking a well used sloppy hole.)

-Blind fold, ball gag, restraining devices, etc. (I'm really excited about spending a night receiving totally anonymous loads as controlled by him).

I'm having trouble finding sites that sells those items and will ship in a timely manner. Also, looking for any tips/suggestions on orchestrating groups / anon pump n dumps, collecting loads at the bath house, anything else we might want or need, etc.

Thanks!

Order from Fort Troff. Tons of PIG stuff there.