[SFVersCumBoy] Glory holes and loads all over

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

I decided it was such a nice day out that I would skip the gym and walk around.

Well, my feet ended up taking me over by the bookstore, so I figured I would check out the action.

Right away I saw there were a few glory hole booths occupied.

The first one I entered was connected to a guy stroking a fairly thick cock. I did not want to waste any time so I let him know I was interested in giving head.

He slid his cock up to the hole.

Large mushroom head and I sucked it into my mouth. Right away he started moaning...well, maybe the first load would be nice and quick.

To my amazement he started getting thicker and harder. By the time he was fully hard, it had grown to about 7 + inches and that mushroom head was a cork.

I put my mouth up to the hole and let him slam his cock down my throat. It was thick, hard and had a sweaty taste.

Soon enough he was letting loose with a nice thick load.

With the first one out of the way, I took a walk around and found another set of booths open and went in.

An uncut guy was in the other booth just stroking away.

When I sat in the chair and tapped the hole, he slid up and propped that cock onto my tongue.

Not a horse hung cock but uncut and clean, with a full set of balls bouncing around.

This second guy was just as turned on and let me know that after only a couple of minutes that he was going to coat my throat with load number two.

Two down, and I was only about 10 minutes into my lunch - so I took one last loop - and boy am I glad I did!

While sitting in one of the booths, the door opened and who walked in on me but my blond park buddy.

He pulled out that massive cock and fed it to me.

While I was devouring his cock, another guy went into the second booth. Since I am not opposed to letting anyone watch, we let this guy see the huge cock filling my mouth.

The other guy was dark haired, knit cap on but had the look of a Mediterranean stud.

He watched for a bit and then headed out.

My buddy said we should check out the others and see if we could get a threesome going.

When I went to the third set of glory holes, one of the doors was unlocked.

I opened it and there was the hot dark haired voyeur.

He did not close the door, so I walked in and he groped my crotch. While he was sitting there, I was able to pull out his cock and found a tasty looking uncut piece. The park blond buddy was outside the door and made his way in to join us.

So there we were, three horny guys - and me with a horse hung cut cock, and a gorgeous dark haired guy sporting a hefty uncut cock. HOT!

Once the dark haired guy found out that I was a cock sucker and looking for cum, he was willing to let me suck him and my blond buddy.

I had already asked blond if he was going to feed me, but he had plans already and was going to save it.

No problem , I said.

With that in mind, I went to town on my uncut buddy. Down on my knees, I went back and forth between him and blond - after all, I already saw how much he enjoyed seeing me feed on cock.

While getting these two rock hard and leaking another guy went into the adjacent booth.

We all checked him out and now there was a third large cock for me to swallow.

Blond motioned for the other guy to put his cock thru the glory hole and let me feed on it.

I was sucking on one cock, looking at the blond cock bouncing in front of me and getting stroked by the uncut Mediterranean stud.

Deep throating the third cock and stroking him between swallows had the desired effect and soon enough I was being treated to a mouth full of cum.

The uncut guy could see it all running down my chin and onto my arm.

Sweet warm spooge is always a great instigator - and I told the uncut guy to just add his load when he was ready.

I could tell that he was turned on and ready to shoot soon.

He forced my head and mouth down onto his cock until I was ready to choke. He let me come up for some air and I took over stroking and sucking the foreskin.

That was enough to seal the deal and he said it was time.

Well, let me tell you - the blond told him that I liked it all over my face and I leaned back.

The FIRST shot went up between my eyes and on my nose.

Thick, juicy cum.

Then the second shot sprang out, and followed the same path - up over my eyes, onto my cheek and I felt some hit my forehead...then the next shot hit the other side of my face, covered my eye and cheek. There were a couple of other shots, they all finished the job of covering most of my face.

DAMN!!! I was coated in spooge and it was thick, musky and warm. I was rock hard and loving every bit of it.

The feeder of that immense load had a tissue and kept apologizing for getting it in my eyes. ....well, I said that there was so much that there was simply NOT a way to avoid it and don't even worry about it....I LOVED it!3474577974612100795-6403749708144036261?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.