[Defiant Barebacker] Here We Go...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

On the cusp of a weekend with the house to myself and plenty of time on my hands! Does it help that I am now "over the top horny"? I have an incredible urge to fuck and, of course, to get fucked! I want loads as well!

Can't decide what the best course will be here. I definitely am aiming for the Steamworks Saturday night, from 7-midnight or so... But, I also think I should try before that. Friday night in fact. One guy is trying to put a group together and I might go. He wants guys that cum more than once, and since that is not me I offered to take everyone's load at least once instead. I now have an invite... He has seven guys lined up, including himself, so I might be taking a lot of cum up my ass...

I cannot wait til Friday!5659550056261962395-5701258901691628211?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.