rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Video+10+0+00+12-24.jpg

Video+7+0+00+43-06.jpg

Video+7+0+00+00-15.jpg

Video+7+0+00+22-03.jpg

Video+10+0+00+14-20.jpg

Earlier I had the pleasure of servicing a hot visitor from NY. He had seen my Xtube work and wanted to try out my mouth.

Well, he liked it the first time and came back for a second round the same day - he is Stud10019 and last week I got an email on another cruising site - dudesnude.com

My buddy Stud10019 told his friend to contact me on his next trip to San Francisco. I agreed when I saw the pictures of his mushroom head cock and he said that he was looking to feed me.

We agreed on the day...and then I ran into park buddy at the glory holes yesterday. As you know, my park buddy likes to see me feeding on cock and joining in to give his cum when he can.

Yesterday he was saving it for someone but he agreed to meet me and my referral for some hot action.

We met up at the tearoom I like and went in.

It was totally empty and we started the action right there. Two hung guys, each wanting me to suck them off until they came.....YUM.

I was really enjoying it but sometimes it is not easy to be quiet when you are hungry and two cocks are staring you in the face and filling your mouth.

Between the sounds of us all jacking pre cum all over our cocks and me getting forced onto two cocks, it was getting to be a bit more than a tearoom should see.

The referral buddy was staying close enough, that we all went over to his hotel room to really get into it.

Once we got to the room, my park buddy took over and started directing me to begin feeding again.

You don't have to tell me twice to get on my knees.

Words can't do justice to these two cocks - both were beyond average and I just could not decided which to suck and let them just use my mouth.

Every time I was down to the base on the new cock, he and I would shove my throat down that extra inch and pop his cock into the base of my throat.

He moaned, swelled up in my mouth and I tried to get even more in me.

From that deep throat action I would pull off and just take a moment to catch my breath.

Every so often, one of them would direct my mouth to either cock and tell me to take it all.

Park buddy was really get into watching me suck - that is one of the things we both agree on...he loves to be sucked and to watch and well, I just need to be sucking cock.

The new guy had some really massive balls and I took them into my mouth a few times but then had to get back to my first love - the COCKS.

After going back and forth multiple times, it was park buddy that started off the fireworks.

He was over me while I was sucking the other cock and just let out a loud moan. I leaned back and let him pour that cum onto my face.

He asked earlier where to put it and I said to aim for mouth and just let it go.

Thick ropes of cum were draining out of his balls.

He reached for the video camera as the new cock started to release his load. Shot after shot of thick creamy white spooge.

We got most of it onto my goatee, and lips - then I just had to take a few more drops from the tap.

New buddy was still leaking some thick white cream and I leaned in to lick up every last drop.

When we were all done, I had a mouth full of cum and a goatee so thickly coated that you could barely see my upper lip.

The smell of it all, right under my nose had me close to losing my load on the floor.3474577974612100795-2287137421852501402?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.