3 Loads last night

Cleaned out really good, stuffed some elbow grease in my hole, grabbed my poppers and headed to the local video arcade last night. As soon as I walked in I noticed a hot guy who immediately followed me into a booth..He was 5'-9" about 160, great build, hairy chest and a huge 8" cock. I recognized him as the bf of an aquaintance of mine. We immediately started making out and sharing poppers. I got on my knees and sucked his cock which was now hard as rock. I got up, turned around and asked him to fuck me. He bent me over and slowly pushed that huge cock into my hole...no condoms or questions about status...if only his bf knew he was out barebacking poz guys...lol...His cock filled me up..thank god i had lubed up...He fucked me for at least 10 minutes moaning and telling me how great my ass felt, until he told me he was breeding me..His cock swelled, his breathing got deeper and i could feel him unload 6 0r 7 times..He stayed in me until he got soft, pulled out and told me how much he loved my ass.

Less than 10 min later a guy motions me int his booth..he was older with a wedding ring. I pulled his cock out of his pants. Nice 7" piece. Sucked him for about 5 minutes, got up and asked him to fuck me. I bent over and he slid easily into my cummy hole. Again no questions about condoms or status. He only fucked me for about 4 minutes...very quietly but i knew he shot his load.

I headed home, got on the intenet and found a kid 23 yo who was looking to fuck someone bareback. I told him I had 2 loads in me and would love a third...He asked me if I was poz. I told him yes, which really turned him on, so i hopped in my car and headed over. He was very cute. Skinny, hairy chest and ass and a nice hard 8" cock. We kissed, made out, and he told me he wanted to be poz and and was hoping to catch it by fucking me...he slid in and asked me to tell him i wanted to poz him...not very likely being undetectable...but the talk was hot. He shot a huge load in me. I went to bed with them all in me...very sore, but well filled