[BB Cunt] Load update & frozen cum!

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

So, in the week since Winter Party I took couple more loads:

Sexparty at paddles: 4 loads

bathhouse Westside Club: 3 loads

Saturday afternoon video shoot with my friend who is planning a documentary on me as a cumdump (should be ready in summer - we ll be shooting in the next couple of weeks: I u wanna dump a load for the documentary, hit me up! don't worry: NO FACES!) I invited over 3 regular fuckers who shot their loads one after the other...

One day last week I was checking out the videostores in my neighbourhood. Movieguy gave me a tiny camera to shoot some footage for the documentary in the booths sucking off cock and taking cum. That did not work out too good, because its too dark in those booths. But nevertheless, I sucked some cock, swallowed 2 loads and took one load up my ass.

AND the best thing was: I found 3 loaded used rubbers in the videostore booths! Those are in my freezer now. Any suggestions what u want me to do with those, guys?? see pictures here:

CIMG2106.JPG

CIMG2102.JPG

LOAD COUNT 2010 - 173

AND the busiest PIG WEEKEND of the year is coming up: BLACK PARTY!!!! MY schedule: friday night: Fort Troff Pig Sexparty (they did not publicly promote this, u had to be invited by another pig) They sold 200 tix. I don t even know yet WHERE the party takes place. Have to pick up the tickets tomorrow to get the details... Sounds like a HOT all pig party!

Saturday night - of course - BLACK PARTY - VIP tickets. Maybe private sexparty before that to arrive at the BP with my cunt already oozing some loads!

So, I ll try my best to give u guys an update on the load count on monday!768888045280187337-2929338251524824457?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.