[iBLASTinside] And May All Your Christmases Be White…

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

And by “white,” I mean full of cum, DNA, jizz, baby-batter, sperm, spunk and loads of holiday cheer up an ass!

I sincerely wish all my readers*— tops and bottoms and in between, young and old and the middle-aged crisis men like me, gay and straight (who get hard and jerk off to my stories), but not the condom Nazis who can’t seem to understand that fear is just another way to market shit and make us buy condoms, sperm-killing lube, immune boosters and other crap we don’t need*— a very Merry Christmas, a belated Happy*Hanukkah, mighty*feats*of strength Festivus, a celebratory Kwanzaa and ever-brightening Winter*Solstice.

For all of you, I hope you get what you*deserve…

• More cum in your hole, if you’re a bottom or versatile.
  • More holes to cum *in, if you’re a top or versatile.
  • More hot men with whom to admire and fuck around.
  • Better responses to your Craigslist and BarebackRT.com ads.
  • Better quality lives with good jobs so we can fuck more.

If your a condom Nazi, I have two wishes for you. Choose one. Either is cool with me.

• Get fucked bare and figure out it’s better.
  • Shut the fuck up. Live and let live.

Anyway, those are my wishes for this wonderful holiday to us all.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Dark Passenger: The End of Him

A doomed feeling swallowed me throughout my late adolescence. The words he'd used about the destinat...

A Capitol Breeding

I'll be arriving in Washington, D.C., tomorrow afternoon. It's strange to think I'll be returning to...

Dichotomy, Part I

People have pointed out my own dichotomy, but let's consider their own. An interesting example is &q...

Another Nor'easter: Travel Date Added for Philadelphia

The Northeastern tour will actually begin in the Philadelphia area. The "City of Love" wil...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.