Christmas In Palm Springs

PozInAZ

Just got back from Palm Springs, in 3 days I got fucked 36 times and got 23 loads... can't wait to go back in the spring when the place is busy!!!

Damn, PozInAZ - that's an impressive total. In my many trips to Palm Springs I've never had that many encounters. Where in Palm Springs did you cross paths with all those guys?

Guest faggot hole

my first trip to Palm Springs was when i was in high school. An older fuck bud took me and it was there that i was first introduced to public sex, virtually nonstop sex, and a variety of not-traditional sex. On that first visit, i was fucked three times before we even got to our room. my fb took great pride in whoring me out, and i gotta say that i took great pride in being whored out that way -- so openly, so brazenly. i've been back several times since, and i always manage to score multi-loads. But that first trip was magic, and in a way, set the stage for the rest of my life.

Guest faggot hole

i won't say where i was taken my first time in P.S. because i don't know whether i was :underage" for that kind of place. But i have been back since i was 21, and i have to say that CCBC in Cathedral City, just outside P.S. is totally awesome and there always is action to be found there. i've also had good action at Camp Palm Springs and INNDulge. And while the place itself is kind of tacky AllWorlds Resort always, always has action (at least when i visited).