[Defiant Barebacker] Important Modifications to My Weekend

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

In an earlier post I stated that if you could find me you should tell me that you read my blog. If you do so, I will take your load, no questions asked. This still stands, but I am doing it tonight only, which is Friday 3-19. This is only good for when I am at the Steamworks in Berkeley. I will arrive at roughly 7PM and stay til I am done. I expect to come close to running out my eight hour stay if not re-up for another. I will be getting a room when it becomes available.

How will you find me? I plan on running around naked except for a rather thick cock ring that has a thin line of rubber on the outside of it. I will also carry my towel in my hand. If you ID me, feel free to come up and tell me you read my blog and you want some. If I walk away without saying anything don't be offended, you should follow me because I will be heading to a gloryhole booth in the outback. Keep up with me, take your place in a booth next to me to claim your reward.

How many of you will I see there? email me at crazed95112@yahoo.com if you are local and plan on attending tonight.5659550056261962395-6749881024409167174?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.