[Hot Pigg] Black Party Part 2

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

Sex sex sex sex sex.....mmmmmmmmmm....If you have been following, you would know that going into the BP I was hoping to beat lasts years load intake of 17. This year I didn't. I got 14. To deal with the issue of the packed play area, I would hang out around the slings where it's more open, flirt with a guy, take him to the edge of the play area, get fucked by him, take his load, and go back to the next to the slings. I was one of the first in the play area when it began so I took a few in the middle before it got to the point of mental break down. I kept asking tops to fuck me in the sling and only one did. He was doing a great job then some asshole whipped out a camera with a fucking flash and started taking pics. That ended that. No other guy stepped up to the plate. I got fucked by a few guys on BBRT and MH that had been interested in fucking me there. Sidenote: If you are one of those guys, hit me up and tell me how my ass was. Love hearing about it. A friend who had been saying he was going to fuck me for a while now went passed and I grabbed him to fuck me. I thought he was going to play games like he has been doing but he didn't. Was a great fuck and took his load. Cannot wait till he does it again.

Upstairs I took three loads bent over the table in the seating area. I enjoyed this the most b/c there was a light directly over the table so everyone could see me and I could watch other bottoms get loaded as I was getting fucked. The dancers liked me as well and played a bit with me. Mmmmm... if only this could happen every night.

Rent Boy Hotel - this didn't get started until the hotel part closed. It was located where the play areas used to be before they renovated this section. Just ended up being one room but took a few loads here as well. Both here and the seating around gave me room to bend over. This area was ok especially since initially the rent boys just stayed, hung out, fucked, and got fucked. Was hot.

So wrapping up the BP. I took 14 loads after being fucked by 22 guys.

Next, two different after party sex parties.

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-9075365445501337503?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.