Bath House Clothing Question

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Can't help but chuckle at this thread in that absolute turn-off for me is a guy walking around wearing a towel and run-of-the-mill runners or flip-flops. I mean, presumably they're sharing their orifices with sundry guys but are afraid of what they're going to catch off the floor through their feet? I don't get it.

Here at Chute in Phoenix I notice most guys walk around with towels around their waists. I've seen guys wear jock straps, leather vests and even shirts but that's rare and a minority. About 20% of guys wear flip flops or some sort of footwear. I wear flip flops because I don't like stepping onto a cold floor and I'm not concerned about catching anything. I usually wear a towel around my waist because it's the expected norm here but I have no trouble if I were to walk naked around. In fact, when I'm drenched in cum and need to take a shower I usually walk to the shower naked and partially showing off my prize(s) :grin:

Can't help but chuckle at this thread in that absolute turn-off for me is a guy walking around wearing a towel and run-of-the-mill runners or flip-flops. I mean, presumably they're sharing their orifices with sundry guys but are afraid of what they're going to catch off the floor through their feet? I don't get it.

My sentiments exactly. Very few brave ones are rocking the goodies in the wide open, but a jock is still cool. Especially if the rest of the bod is matching the purpose of the garment. Otherwise the towel is pretty much uniform across countries and continents. Flip-flops are just too tidious to me - they slip at a different time than bare feet in them and may have actually less grip, give out that flapping slapping sound wet and dry. Not convenient on stairs either. And to me it just brings up an image that has nothing arousing or sexual - one of a custodian or a cleaner or an elder asian woman at a market. Total turn off. Wanna give it a shot - wear a baseball hat with the visor hiked upwards and roll the buns in darkness. If you keep your towel on your neck, I would jump that ass regardless of what else it is wearing. But it better be nothing at all.

Edited by skinster

Guest Matias47
Just a towel is all you need dude. And you won't it much if you are lucky. And I agree about the flip flops. Really, you are worried about foot fungus? I wear them on my way in and my way out, not inside. Like they give you any protection anyway.

Ha, ha. Didn't we already cover that?

Guest Matias47

After getting sidetracked on the footwear topic -- in my experience most guys just wear a towel. Occasionally, you'll see a jock or vest, but not that much.

The thing you see a lot of are cockrings -- which, for me is a major turn off. There's nothing worse than a cold, half-hard, spongy cock. Which, again in my experience, what cockrings do for you. I've never met a rock hard cock in a ring.

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

The thing you see a lot of are cockrings -- which, for me is a major turn off. There's nothing worse than a cold, half-hard, spongy cock. Which, again in my experience, what cockrings do for you. I've never met a rock hard cock in a ring.

I always wear a cock ring and my cock is nice and hard. And some of my best fucks have been by guys with cock rings. Only thing with cock rings is it sometimes makes a guy last longer before cumming. I'm not into forever fucks. Mostly because my fucks are all in public places.

First time I heard of a color code for jock straps with the Black & Yellow mentioned above.

Are there any other color code meanings for jockstaps?

I usually wear one at the bath houses to let guys know I am a willing bottom. I even have a white one with Cum Dump written on the back.

Just a towel is all you need dude. And you won't it much if you are lucky. And I agree about the flip flops. Really, you are worried about foot fungus? I wear them on my way in and my way out, not inside. Like they give you any protection anyway.

Totally agree. A towel slung around the waist is usually the best option. It's egalitarian, but you can show off your body. It also shows appreciation for the bathhouse culture.

Being totally naked is a vaild option, BUT it usually screams "desperate bottom". Carrying the towel over your shoulder works much better, especially for tops who want to present their dicks.

Leather and rubber is best used in moderation. Honestly, street boots are an absolute no-go. Many guys are barefoot (Flip-Flops are like condoms: You can use them if you want to show you're a pussy). If you step on my toes with heavy boots IN A FUCKING SAUNA, I will knock you out.

Moderation means: you should show your skin, because that's what a sauna / bathhouse is about: Sweat and skin-on-skin contact. Covering complete regions of your body might make others feel uncomfortable or self-concious. Again: A bathhouse is about being equally naked and creating an atmosphere of manliness, physicality and sex together. It's not a fucking catwalk to show off your stuff, so rubber and leather should highlight your body, not hide it.

Cock rings are a personal choice, if you're fit, potent and healthy, they can be fun to play with (the slight numbness makes you last longer and the orgasm is more gradual, not like a breaking levee), but are by no means really necessary. But you will meet many guys in saunas who wear cock rings because they have - often due to their drug use - problems maintaining an errection (said spongy, half-hard kind). My recommendation: Do what you normally do. If you don't need / enjoy them elsewhere, you won't need / enjoy them at a bathhouse.

I usually let my towel do the talking.If I'm in a top mood I wear it open in the front to show my hard cock.If I'm going to bottom I wear my towel backwards leaving my hole ready for all cummers.I usually bring a safety pin with so I can make it fit perfect.As for footwear,barefoot is the only way,especially when you are sitting on some guys cock,no awkward feeling.

First time I heard of a color code for jock straps with the Black & Yellow mentioned above.

Are there any other color code meanings for jockstaps?

I usually wear one at the bath houses to let guys know I am a willing bottom. I even have a white one with Cum Dump written on the back.

Well, by all means a verbal description would work better that any color code. Especially if vanilla people around you have no clue (woopsie doopsie do!) - they just keep doing it to me. But anyway, jockstraps follow the same hankie codes for everything else gay with a fetish inclination. Google it - you'll get the gist. Just don't go for rare ones - stick to main colors. You can always expand rather than narrowing down focus to find absolutely nothing that matches your expectations. Plus the colored ones usually have more than 1 included in trim, so choose wisely.

• 2 weeks later...

What is the risk for a neg boy going to the bath house and frotting with a AIDS wasted looking poz top, letting that top smear his precummy hands over the neg boys stiff penis and masturbate their cocks together? What is the risk if that boy got sucked by a few poz tops, and also stuck his penis in a poz bottom who was already wet with unknown status loads?

What if this bottom's penis head was sore from having been burned with hot water that night, and his foreskin was sore and reddened from too much masturbation a few days before, and that bottom had a small sore on the side of his cock?

What if that bottom soon developed cock cheese for the first time in his life a few days later?