[Tiger Milner] Another Friday Night...

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

This is one of the "blindfolded bottom" CL posts I did last year that brought me the cocks and loads of two married men. I only did this a few times, but I must admit the suspense and tension of not being able to see who was coming in, who was looking at me, touching me, fucking me was intense. Much like fucking anonymous men in a dark room setting or at a glory hole.

How about you? Have you ever had sex with anyone you could not see? What was it like for you? What was the scenario? Would you do it again? Did you later find out who fucked you? Did you want to find out? I would not have known had I not been videotaping. I know I will probably do it again. But I am no longer doing it from my home. I prefer my anonymous sex to be in places where I can be just as anonymous as the men who cum and go.

More...

One time I was hanging in the sling at Flex Cleveland (back before they put in the annoying light right over the sling). The room was so dark that you could only see the outline of men entering the room - there were many in there - I was never sure who was in my hole - the only thing I know is what I could feel as I lay there on my back and feel their chests with my hands - many were muscular and loved the way their chests heaved as they pulsed their loads deep in my hole while my feet were suspended in the straps on the chains - when done, I got up and turned on the light on my phone to see the puddle of cum under the sling ;-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.