Fuck roulette

PART TWO

As I lay there in the dark chained to the sling, I felt something placed over my face. There were hands feeling my head. Murmurs from Steve and Johan told me something was happening to them too.

Then I realised what it was. They were blindfolding us.

"I need to explain to our three cumseekers here," Ben said. "I told you we would make it interesting. Well, you guys are extremely lucky. It's not very often that we have three spins and no winner. To make it more fun, none of you sluts are going to know the results of the last spin."

There was suddenly silence as the fourth and final spin happened. Was it going to be me?

Ben broke the silence by suddenly declaring, "I'm going to switch on the light now, so that all the guys can see the result of the fourth spin. Except you with the blindfolds, obviously, and we won't be telling you the outcome. We thought we would keep you in suspense for a while."

I was still trying to take this in when something touched my nose. It smelt of poppers and I took a long hit. "Take as much as you can," someone whispered. "You'll need it."

Ben continued: "All three of you are going to get fucked now. The chosen one will be taking only the poz cock. The other two of you will be getting the rest of the cock... the neg cock.. or at least the ones that were neg the last time they were tested, which could be a few dozen fucks ago now. Anyway, I'm sure you won't mind taking a chance on that."

I could sense that guys were crowding in around us now and working to get their cocks ready for action. Someone was fingering my ass again and this time there was a slight burning sensation. I couldn't focus well. Then I suddenly felt something at my mouth. It felt like a cigarette and I clasped my lips around it and sucked greedily. "Make the most of it," a voice said. "This could be your last neg smoke."

I took another deep drag as a cock pressed against my hole then pushed all the way in. The pain was unreal as he started to fuck my hole mercilessly. I was not ready for it and it was so painful to start with that he might as well of had his arm inside of me. After a few minutes, though, it didn't feel as bad and I was starting to get into it. I could feel myself swinging and rocking as he grabbed me and shoved his dick deep inside me.

"What is it you want?" he asked.

"Cum," I said. "What sort of cum? Let me hear it."

"Poz cum."

"And maybe that's what you are gonna get," he said. "Here comes my load."

He slammed inside of me one last time and held it there. As soon as he pulled out, another guy immediately got to work fucking me. By this time, I was starting to enjoy the sensation and I realized I could hear Johan and Steve grunting and groaning in their slings. I was probably making plenty noise myself, too. Steve was obviously loving it and he was moaning loudly and begging for more, really getting into it. Johan on the other side sounded like he was more in pain.

The guy fucking now me was huge. Luckily the first guy had opened me up well enough to be able to take him. He wasn't very deep, but he was thick and I felt full.

"Guess what?" he said quietly, "Three months ago, my neg ass was in this exact sling getting fucked, getting fucked by two big cocks. It was amazing and the best feeling. I went to the doctors to get tested and got my results back last week and told Ben. He said they were short of guys and needed some huge cock to fuck you three sluts. I can tell you're desperate to ask what my test results were, but you'll just have to guess."

At this point, I started to tear up thinking that this could be the cock that gives it to me. I could be the 'lucky' number. My heart sank as the dude who was fucking me gave his final few thrusts before another dick entered me.

They kept fucking me in turns, one after another and I lost track of the time. I figured I had at least been fucked by all the guys who were crowding around me, maybe even a few of them had a couple rounds on my hole. I felt so used and fucked as there was nothing I could do except lay there and wait for them to now finish using my hole. At this point, I had no idea if everything I had inside me was neg or poz.

"This ass is getting sloppy" said the guy who was fucking me. Not something I wanted to hear but kinda felt proud, like I was joining the ranks of a real bottom slut.

At this point I suddenly felt a lot more pressure at my hole. It dawned on me, he was fucking me with not only his cock inside me, but also a dildo.

Steve was still making a lot of noise but less than before. I could still hear Johan being used as the chains on the sling were rattling, but he wasn't making any noise at this time. They had really started to wear us out.

As the tops started to wind down, the three of us lay in our slings, exhausted and sore. They fitted us with butt plugs and took our blindfolds off. The men that stood around the room looked exhausted but proud of their efforts. I glanced at Johan and Steve, both looking dazed, and at that moment a thought flashed through my mind. What had I done? Was it too late?

"Look at the boards in front of you," Ben said loudly. "The tally marks are the number of loads you've received this evening. For one of you, that's A LOT of poz cum inside your fuck hole"

I stared at the board, I got 23 loads and these guys weren't quick fucks. They took their time, no wonder I am now so loose. I glanced over at Steve's number, he got 18, while Johan got 16. Apparently, I was the guy to fuck tonight. Or did this mean I was the chosen one and they wanted to make sure I was fully loaded?

"Keep those butt plugs in as long as you can," Ben said. "We don't want any of that valuable manjuice leaking out, especially for one of you."

Finally, they unfastened our handcuffs and helped us out of the slings. Steve was the first to speak. "So who was the guy with the lucky number?"

"Well," said Ben, "We're going to keep you waiting a little longer. Right now, you can go home, and if any of you get sick in the next few weeks, give me a call."

Steve, Johan, and I all quickly grabbed our clothing, and were quickly rushed out the door and into the street. The three of us stood then thinking, what happened? What do we do next?

Johan had an idea: "Want to trade numbers so we can text the others if we get the flu?"

We agreed and started to part ways. As I'm walking away, Johan catches up to me stops me. Under the street lights, he was cute and there wasn't a person in sight. He asked if he could give me a blowjob and I said yes. I dropped my pants and right there in the street this cute young guy went to town on getting my load. I couldn't last long after all the stimulation I had got this evening and blasted it down his throat. As quickly as he asked, he got up, said thank you and off he went, leaving me standing on the street with a deflating cock and my pants around my ankles.

I pulled my pants up and headed home for a great sleep.

It's been two weeks now, and I'm counting every day. Every time I sneeze or feel an ache somewhere I wonder if it's the start of the fuck flu. Last night I woke up in bed with a sweat and thought that was it, but it passed.

I keep wondering too about Johan and Steve. Maybe it's time to give them a call.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 12

Guest JizzDumpWI

I love the suspense, definitely looking forward to Part 3.

Opinion on how it turns out? Not sure. Part of me want them all to convert. Part of me wants the main guy to convert, and go onto convert the other two.

Tony, great job on the story, I am so curious how you'll spin the next part!

Jim

I think I'm in the minority here, but I was a little let down by part 2.

Part 1 was so fucking good, and as I was reading it I imagined myself as the protagonist, as a lot of you probably did. And the thing about part one that got me the hardest, and eventually made me shoot all over the place was imagining the spinner on the final spin land on my number. And the shock of it going all throughout my body as I saw these men huddle around me as I struggled to get free...to no avail, obviously.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Tony G asked me to write PART THREE.

I decided it was time to get out and grab some action before I contacted Johan, Steve or even Ben. I had been just taking it all in the past two weeks, hoping I was the lucky one and boned as hell each day. It was Friday night; and after two weeks it was time to get out and have some fun.

So I headed out to ManWorx that night to get more loads and pass some on myself. I walked in, paid for my room, and headed up to stow my clothes and headed out to find cock and cum. As I went around there was a crowd outside the door of one of the rooms. I edged my way behind them until I was across from the door. My 6’3” frame gave me an ability to see over some guys heads. It was a surprise and a pleasure to see Johan in a sling, with Steve pounding his ass. Wow, I sure didn’t expect to see that!

After a bit I was able to work my way into the room; and get next to Steve. Johan saw me, grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. He said, “we’re going to be poz brothers eventually, get over here.” I leaned over kissing him deeply, and then moved to the bottom of the sling. Steve made an opening for me to get in before the other guys took turns on Johan. I stepped in, and pushed my now throbbing 8” thick cock into Johan’s well lubed hole. I began a rhythm into Johan, while Steve stood near and began to finger my hole. While I was fucking Johan, Steve pulled the next guy in line behind me, and guided his cock into my hole. Man I was in heaven. Getting my hole worked for the first time since that night at 67. And fucking for the first time since our roulette night. My pounding of Johan continued all the while my own hole was being plowed by a big thick cock that felt kind of familiar, like one of the guys who fucked me at 67 and asked me what load I was looking for. After a time, my load had worked up and as I was about to fill Johan’s hole with my cum, the guy behind me shot off into me – resulting in a huge load from me into Johan. Johan was in for a long ride in the sling, and once I shot off Steve took off to find new trouble of his own. I stayed awhile enjoying Johan taking a more loads; more than one from guys sporting biohazard tats.

I took off wanting to check out more of the club. At the pits a guy motioned me over. He looked up into my eyes took my rising dick through the hole and into his mouth. I enjoyed the sucking for awhile; eventually getting close, but wanting more to empty my load into a hot ass more than a hot mouth. So I pulled away and continued my search. I found a hot as fuck young guy; probably early 20’s, on the fuck bench. Someone had strapped him in so he was helpless to take any load that came along. And so his next load was mine – after a long, deep, ass tearing fuck that left a little pink on my dick as I pulled out. The night continued, with me getting and giving loads, but I found myself a bit more tired faster than I expected. So well spent and tired as fuck I decided to see if I could touch base and actually talk a bit with Johan and Steve before I left.

Johan, Steve and I hadn’t yet talked to each other of our experience. I found each and spent some time catching up (more than we had when we fucked earlier). When Steve and I connected, he was still boned and ready and I was too happy to take every inch of his 9x7 inch cock. Tired as I was, it felt great to lay back in his room and take him in. Johan and I didn’t play another time that night; but we could see in each other’s eyes that we were somehow changed men. We spent a few minutes together before I headed home, tired – more tired than I had felt in a long time…

The next morning I woke shivering and sore, and absolutely beat. I didn’t even feel like getting out of bed that morning, just stayed under the covers until midday. Unlike the other night; this didn’t seem like it was going away. When I roused midday; it hit me that I was THE ONE. I was the lucky bastard that won the spin at 67 and got converted. Strange, I was both excited (well as excited as a guy sicker than a dog could be); and nervous. But I was sure my chasing days were over… Monday I called in sick to work; and wound up staying out through Wednesday. By then I was sure, I had been the one who got the gift at 67.

By Friday I had caught up my work, and that evening decided it was time to call Ben – and let him know I was pretty sure I had had the fuck flu. He agreed, but told me to hold off getting tested. He was having another gathering the following weekend, and wanted me to come be one of the group breeding new hole.

After I hung up with Ben, I called Steve. He told me he had phoned Ben Thursday night; as he left the baths right after me on Friday; and took a cab to get home, and spent the next three days similar to me, fever, achy, and dog tired.

This was interesting. If I was the one who got the gift that night; I couldn’t possibly have given it to Steve and have him sick right away. So, I called Johan. Johan was a trooper, he left the baths at sunrise Saturday morning tired; but feeling like he earned it. But when he got up Saturday afternoon he too had a high fever. He called Ben on Tuesday.

Well, we were all invited to 67 that following week, and figured we would get there early, and find out just how it worked the night we were there… Ben told us to come a little earlier and he would tell us what combination resulted in all three of us getting converted that night.

To be continued.

(OK guys, the baton is passed, one of you needs to pick up on the story and write PART FOUR. Have fun!)