sex

i would like some one to go to steamworks in chicago or something with me, ive never done that and am kind of shy, i want to get a room and have you fuck me with the door open so we can be watched, that turns me on, and then lay there naked and fucked, and then let guys cum in and fuck me all night. i want to feel a man fucking me when sperm is oosing out of me and its very slick, its my fantacy to have 10 men cum in me and then get fucked by alot more with all that sperm in me. i would love to swollow sperm to. feeling sperm explode in my mouth would be a turn on, then swollow. gary someone contact me. gland53925@aol.com

Guest JizzDumpWI

Slide, what others tell me is that action at Steamworks during IML/Bear Pride weekend (both go on at same time) is pretty low.

I might be inclined to go with you; a bit shy (oddly) myself in venues like that.