One of my favorite nights at Slammer LA

Guest Matias47

Guest Matias47

I was leaving work one Friday night and, of course, was horny. It was early yet, so I picked up a Fleet enema, emptied it and went to Slammer. There was practically no one there yet so I had plenty of time to clean out. Once clean I went to watch tv so I could keep an eye on the entrance. I was lucky, in not too long I saw this really nice looking young Black guy come in. I followed him as he walked over and stood by the steps to the bj platform. I caught his eye and stepped into a booth. He immediately got up on the platform, came over to me and unzipped. He had gorgeous cock, cut around 7 and nicely thick. I licked, sucked and flat out made love to his prick. After about 5 minutes he asked if I'd like to go into a booth. Hell yeah. We got to a booth and we fucking ripped our clothes off and I deep-throated his cock some more. He pulled me to my feet and kneeled down and suck me. He was good. As he slobbered, I lubed up my hole and moved his hand to my crack to invite his fingers. Once he got three fingers moving nice I turned around a pulled my cheeks apart. He stood up, but put on a condom, I was disappointed, but I also wasn't through. He fucked me nice and hard for a bit, then I pulled off (he gasped), turned around, yanked off the condom and swallowed him down again.

This time when I stood up I kissed him really hard while stroking his cock with my lube-covered hand. Then I reached up behind me and grabbed the handholds that were on the wall, wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me. He couldn't stop. I'm hanging off the wall, legs around his hips, his hands grabbing my ass and he slamming like a psycho. We're making tons of noise. When he gets close, he says he wants to pop in my mouth -- I of course agree and take his huge load right down my throat. When I stand up he drops to his knees and starts sucking me deep, when I'm ready, I pop on his face and lick it off.

It was fucking amazing.