Cum Union Ft. Lauderdale

bonkers2376

Starting this month there are 2 of such parties in Fort Lauderdale, first Friday of every month at The Clubs and third Saturday of every month at Windamar Resort (according to CumUnion's website).

I guess there are many guys in FTL, plus visitors, willing to go to both, but wonder if guys will prefer to go to just one of those places over the other. Have lots of fun and let us know how it goes guys.

So I went this weekend to the Windamar Cumunion party. Holy shit was that a blast. Plenty of Tops and Bottoms to go around. Hell I got fucked 5 times within being there for half an hour. No attitude well mostly no attitude, I think a few guys where there not knowing what it was all about but they quickly made way for the real pigs who know whats up. I would absolutely recommend going to one of these if you get the chance. Also id recommend checking out Slammers, that place was pretty intense, Lots of good looking guys who love to bareback. Great Great times in Ft Lauderdale. Hell id move there if I knew it wouldn't take a good chunk of my savings. The only down side to the city is that people drive like mad men.

So I went this weekend to the Windamar Cumunion party. Holy shit was that a blast. Plenty of Tops and Bottoms to go around. Hell I got fucked 5 times within being there for half an hour. No attitude well mostly no attitude, I think a few guys where there not knowing what it was all about but they quickly made way for the real pigs who know whats up. I would absolutely recommend going to one of these if you get the chance. Also id recommend checking out Slammers, that place was pretty intense, Lots of good looking guys who love to bareback. Great Great times in Ft Lauderdale. Hell id move there if I knew it wouldn't take a good chunk of my savings. The only down side to the city is that people drive like mad men.

Where did you park? Can you bring any drinks or a backpack in and do they check it? Were people in the pool? Do most guy play around the pool or in the back playroom? Where do you keep your clothes? How much was it to get in?

Edited by Pig Bottom

Jesus so many questions. Its near the beach so there is toll parking, personally i parked at the apartment complex next door been there twice and never got towed or a ticket. You can bring driks I saw a few guys with alcohol and you get a locker to put your stuff in. There was action everywhere but mostly in the play room and the back patio. I had more fun on the back patio. It's also good to be assertive but not aggressive or pushy

• 6 months later...