[BB Slut Sailor] Sorry

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Slut Sailor's original blog post...

Forgive my absence i have been almost over-whelmed with school i am exhausted besides the fact that i haven't really had any blog worthy sex lately however i did want to share my 3some with you guys

So I got my revenge on the nerdy dry fucking rapist and had a ball doing it.

My sidekick and I were playing around with my handicam as i scrolled through A4A and i saw him that funny looking clown and i asked him if he wanted to come over the initial plan was to drug him up and try and fist him but sidekick wasnt in the mood for jail so instead we talked him into letting my friend record us while we fucked he was all down for it but sidekick thought he was ugly and didnt want to fuck him or even get naked for that matter so we made it so that he would only record while i pounded the nerd.

He shows up and i am starting to think this is a bad idea, however, i was dedicated so i made the first move by stripping naked and he followed suit as i am stroking his cock i went ahead and started blowing him we did a lil 69ing and i ate him out but i was so conscious of the damn camera i couldn't maintain a hard-on so i decided to let him fuck me. Since i am bigger i got on top of him and held him down and took his dick the way i wanted it and apparently sidekick was enjoying it because he turned into the fluffer cuz he lubed both of us up and had me to do the reverse cowgirl so he could blow me which was hot as shit cuz the nerd was hitting my spot and sidekick was blowing my brains out i was about to cum thank god he stopped.

We change positions he starts to fuck me on my side and then on my back and i am just moaning like a whore i look back at the video and i am kinda embarrassed anyway we switch places and now its time for me to fuck him and i dont fuck around i get my cock hard and stuff that shit balls deep and he takes it pretty good. I am fucking him doggystyle and i look up and Sidekick is getting his dick sucked and was said he wanted to fuck so he put the camera down and fucked our lil nerd but didn't want me to record him but we traded places and now i was fucking the nerd and he was fucking me we did however get a few seconds of him fucking me and then he came deep in my ass damn my ass was good and juicy when the smoke cleared lol what a great nite

Now if you wanna see the video email me it will be on a case by case basis*

Happy Hunting :)

7789850468137904772-1646494923561336473?l=barebackslutsailor.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.