[Tiger Milner] The Midas Touch-Hookup stories from CL

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

One morning while checking out the Casual Encounters section on CL, I found an ad from a married man I had hooked up with a few times before. Usually in his big conversion van. He and his wife had four children. He was the high school jock who married his sweetheart right after high school. He didn't go to college, he got a job. He was total blue collar hero. He was into body building before he was saddled with this big family, and he still looked damn good for a 40 year old daddy. Handsome too. Rugged. A heavy brow and a square jaw. A breeder. A man. And he was hot to fuck a guy today. I was going to be that guy. He had a meaty 8 inch dick that was uncut, broad hairless shoulders and strong hard pecs. A round ass and powerful legs supported him well. Made his thrust feel powerful. Like being fucked by an alpha dog.

He wanted me to meet him at work this time. That seemed bold, but I had no idea what he did for a living. He was specific about me arriving at 4:55 PM. No earlier, no later. Ok, whatever. I prepped myself well that afternoon as I was anticipating a good deep hard fucking. He was handsome, I remembered. He gave me the address but told me nothing of the plan except that he wanted to fuck me at his work.

When i arrived at precisely 4:55 is when I realized that the address was the Midas Muffler shop. Hmmm. I went inside and he came into the customer area from the office, it seems he was the manager. He had made sure everyone else was gone for the day. I love the smell of car repair places and he was hot in his navy uniform pants and Midas shirt. They got washed often. You could tell. His wife took good care of him in some ways. Such as laundry. Today, I was his bitch.

He locked the front door and sat down in the waiting area and pulled out his big dick. He always looks like he's proud of it when he first brings it out. He should be. Getting him rock hard is never difficult. I knealt in front of him and took it into my right hand and placed the covered tip into my mouth. I really like this man's dick. Sucking it is amazing. I love uncut cock and the foreskin makes it all that more intense to work on. I had him raging hard in two minutes or less. He pushed me back and said, "get naked and then get down on your hands and knees over there". "Over there was the dead center of the waiting area in full view of the plate glass front corner of the building, which was on the busiest road in town. It was like a big glass stage. He pointed out that the windows were tinted with a mirrored film and that people could not see inside. But it still felt like they could since it was clear glass on our side.

I got naked as I was told and got down on all fours. He always wants to mount me from behind. Sometimes I have wondered if he thinks of me as a woman when he wants me that way. That position makes it easy to pretend the bottom is anyone, or any hole, you want. I don't care. He's fucking me. And he does fuck me. He stabs it into me all at once in one big stroke using a fresh wad of his spit to wet the head. Other than the spit on the head, he starts fucking me dry. Fortunately, the foreskin reduces the friction and it felt incredible. As if I was used to it. I took it hard but loved every thrust as he slammed it to me. You can tell he reads playboy and penthouse by how he fucks. After he breaks me in, he takes some time to fuck me in various depths and angles as if this how he had read that pussies should be fucked. As if it were part of the process. It probably made some difference to his wife, but I just wanted him to keep fucking me as deep and had forcefully as he needed to. The performance part of the fuck is cute, also incredibly enjoyable as anything he wants to do to me would be. The best part of this part is that it always leads to him hitting a steady rthym, one that serves only his need. The cadence that takes him into the oblivion of orgasm. He shoots his first pulse almost violently, pulling me back by the hips with his big biceps and ramming his cock forward as if the final thrust needed to be the deepest and the hardest. Then he goes into his cumming process, eyes closed, total being focused on his dick and the hole it was breeding as his balls squeezed out shot after shot of that fertile semen. After he was sure he had his final thrust he yanked it out almost as intensely. My hole was a cum slick gash after the assault. And he didn't have to worry about me coming after him pregnant. I was just his fuck hole. And he had bred me in full view of the 5:00 traffic not 100 yards away. The thing that gave us privacy was the chaos of rush hour. It was the only thing that kept anyone or everyone from seeing us. I didn't really care, after all, I could see in the reflection of the windows that we looked hot as hell as we fucked like dogs. His big broad body and dark brooding looks dominating my lesser physique and blonde hair. It looked perfectly natural. It was beautiful and such a turn on to watch in the glass. My cum dripping hole and asscrack looked hot as well as I stayed in my all-fours position so he could admire his produce as he pulled away.

He stood and started to pull up his pants, his work boots had never come off. He pulled up his white briefs. After buttoning and zipping his pants he picked up his shirt and pull it on. "You can go now, was all he said as he buttoned his shirt and walked toward the door to unlock it. I was still only half dressed, but I pulled my t-shirt and shorts back on and slid into my flip flops on my way out. I smiled at him as I passed and said simply "thank you." As I always do.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.