Sudden Death

• 6 years later...
Guest JackEdJIZZ
3 hours ago, bbcunthole said:

has anyonr been fucking with or fucked someone who was sick with aids n dies really close after you fucked them , what was it like for you ? how did they feel fucking n being so xick?

I had one experience related to this subject.  For a number of reasons, I have not shared this with many folks.  But it certainly was an experience that marked my life.  It is a memory that remains vivid decades after it occurred. 

Mark was a mid-school and high school fuck buddy.  We had known each other since first grade.  We both became sexually active young queers about the same time.  Our paths to that realization were quite different.  But once we figured out that we both were fags and LOVED it, we got together as much as we could.   Keep in mind, that was an era when being openly gay as a teen was certainly filled with risk and plenty of bullying.    But for a small group of us in the same school, we were compelled to be somewhat open.   

Mark was a bit on the frumpy side.  Both in dress and in body grooming.   But he had a nice cock and gave a good fuck.   Truly vers, he loved getting fucked as much as he loved fucking any hole he could find.   Like many young gays, we thought we had found an amazing secret and we were gonna get all we could.

Fast forward to '81 or '82........   Both of us moved on after high school.   Mark went to New York to seek his future and I went to college.   For a couple years we kept up, but in the pre-internet times, that was not as easy.  Soon, we were moving in different circles.

I was home for a visit one weekend.  My Mom wanted to go to an auction in a nearby very small town---so I went with her.   It was, as it turned out, at an old funeral home that was changing hands.   No doubt, it was a bit of a strange event.    

As the auction was on-going, I noticed a beautiful man, about my age.   He was amazing.   He was pure late '70's gay.   Mustache, hair, clothes---the tightest black leather pants that hinted at a very nice package.   I set about easing through the crowd to get closer.   I figured he was out of my league, but that did not slow me down.

I was amazed when he rushed towards me and gave me a huge hug.   It was Mark.  New York had been very good to him.   Needless to say, we spent the rest of the weekend together.  Of course we vowed to keep in touch.

Four months later, my Mom called to tell me Mark had died.   Nobody knew exactly why, but he got some sort of strange respiratory illness and passed quickly.

Our knowledge of AIDS was still developing in those days.   As a mid-westerner, it was really not on my radar as a concern.    But, as it turns out, Mark was an early victim of the epidemic.   Some of his hot look was undoubtedly due to wasting.

For what ever reason, I was not infected.   In fact it took a couple of years until I really understood how close to an infection I was.   

Now, all these years later, I am POZ myself and due to my own choice to accept the virus.   Perhaps that desire was planted by Mark so long ago.   Perhaps that beautiful man did in no small way instigate my conversion in 2018.