sweatbox

Jaenim

what you guys think about this sauna? I been there twice, never get much action, got fuck only once or twice for 2-3 hour that i spend there. Is asian less attractive to londoner? or is it just the sauna?

I'm visiting again in two day, any better sauna to recommend to score some action.

]

The Sweatbox has a repuation for attracting "lovely things" who only want other lovely things. I'd try any of the other saunas, such as E15, Pleasuredrome, Locker Room. Have a look at Squirt - lots of info there.

Chariots Vauxhall is the best sauna for raw action, especially late on Saturday nights when guys go there to unload after a night out. Unfortunatelyseveral guys are too drugged up to fuck properly though - great if you're too and just want an ass to unload in, not so great if you're bottom.

Sweatbox is getting better though, but it can be hit and miss.