My first time

At age 18 I started socially drinking on the weekends with my older sister, Chelsea. We drank in her rooms, and quite often some of her guy friends joined us. As I was a novice drinker, and not very socially clumsy, it was a good (and fun) introduction. One particular night my sister and her friends decided to go out for food, leaving her friend Eric and me alone in the room. I knew Eric was gay, but had never tried anything with guys. He wasn't particularly cute - guess I'd describe him as tall, scrawny and blonde, a year older than was I, sharp features, somehow 'sunken' eyes that made me wonder if he did coke with my sister. At the time of this incident I was pretty drunk, and when the girls left, Eric and I just listened to music, eventually I crashed-out on my sister's bed.

So Eric got up to turn off the lights, and came and laid down next to me. he was really slow at first, by reaching his hand underneath my pants, where he would touch my ass lightly. he got bolder by me not stopping him, after all i kinda liked it, a lot. he took my hand, got out his cock, and had me slowly stroke his 7 inch, uncut dick. im pretty sure next thing he pulled me up, walked me to my sisters closet, and shut the door behind us. at this point, I was still unsure but going along with it all. Eric pulled my pants down, kneeled behind me, and started rimming me for the first time. wow, it was great.

Here i was for the first time, in a completely pitch-black closet, getting my hole licked while standing up, and Eric is getting very hot & into rimming me, getting ready to fuck me. it was after about 2 minutes of being rimmed that I got cold feet and i ask him to stop. hes disappointed but he does. I go to my room, shut the door, and pass out.

I wake up the next day, not hungover but still wanting to suck Erics cock, and get fucked by a guy for the first time. i text him about last night, he says 'its fine, but ur really sexy & i still want to be your first guy you fuck'. i dont know what comes over me, but the thought of him using me was really turning me on, and we basically start sexting for an hour ;-) since it was a weekday in summer, my parents was at work, and my sister was off with her friends. Eric & I text some more, i tell him that if he comes over, now ill be naked in my bed, waiting for him. so he tells me to find some lube, unlock my front door, and wait in my bed for him, he will be there in 15 minutes. holy fuck, i think. im actually going to do it today. everyone knows that heart-pounding feeling.

I unlock my front door, take off all my clothes, close my bedroom door, and lay on my back, waiting. i hear Eric come in to the house, then he opens my door, looking pretty shocked & happy that im actually naked & willing to service his cock in a few moments. i dont even care that hes ugly & im not attracted to him, i wanted to get fucked and letting Eric use me made it feel so much naughtier. he closes the door and takes off his clothes too, then lays next to me on the bed. i go down on him for about 5 minutes, and when he starts facefucking me I know hes really horny, but he doesnt want me to stop, and keeps holding my head until i gag a little. he lays me on my back and puts my legs on his shoulders, and i try to guide his cock in, no lube. it kept slipping when he tried to thrust it in me, so he wanted to try doggystyle instead. I get on all fours in front of my new fuckbuddy, feeling like a new gay slut. he squirts some KY on his finger, and slides it in & out for a bit. god, hes so horny he just starts rough fucking me, then long deep strokes, then back to reallly rough. i put my head in a pillow and bite. he only pounds me for about 5 minutes before he explodes in my ass without telling me, turns me around and tells me to clean his cock. im def. not okay with that kinda thing for my first time, but before i know it he takes my head with both hands and shoves his cock in and out of my mouth, pushing me onto my back & putting his shins on my arms. i really felt gay & submissive then, making me clean his cock. good thing my insides were pretty clean at that point.

after that, we cuddled for a bit & have a cigarette, one hand fondling his balls the whole time. we talk about other things were into, what he could have me do later, and i think to myself 'wow, i just had gay sex, and i thought it was great!"

Edited by Hotload84