just another friday at the baths

pghpigbtm

I had just gotten home from work on Friday when my phone buzzed with a text. It was from a fellow pig buddy of mine and read “At the bathhouse room XXX. Want to get fucked up with me and see what kind of trouble we can get into?” Well I didn’t need to be asked twice! I jumped into the shower, cleaned up (and out LOL) and headed down. I checked in, got a locker and quickly went back to strip and put my stuff into my locker. With just a towel around my waist, a bottle of poppers and a small bottle of lube tucked into the fold of the towel I headed to my buddy’s room.

It took him a few minutes to answer the door and I was beginning to think he must be roaming the halls because the rooms are really just cubicles – 6” X 8” – how long can it take to answer the door? But then I heard fumbling with the door knob and finally the door opened. I could tell right away that he was seriously fucked up. I learned that he had been there since noon and had been smoking and bumping for a good 6 hours already. Well, I wasted no time and got on the bed next to him to start the job of catching up. I saw the loaded pipe siting on the crate next to the bed and fired it up and took a good long hit from it. Oh fuck the feel of that first rush of a lung full of that smoke! We spend the next hour or so trading the pipe back and forth, shot-gunning hits with each other, him telling me of his exploits at the bathhouse up to that point, and all the time I’m getting hornier and hornier. I guess my buddy could see that I was getting all hot and bothered because at one point he said, “Hey, I’ve been here most of the day, but you just got here – you need to go out and get yourself a few loads!” I agreed and got up to make my way out into the club. But before I got to the door, my buddy asked, “want a bump before you go?”

“Hell yeah I do!” was my reply. I got back on the bed and threw my legs up and back readying my hole for what was to come. My buddy rummaged around in his back and pulled out an already prepared syringe filled with his expert mixture. He came over and asked, “ready pig?” I eagerly nodded my agreement. In went the syringe, right to the hilt and I could feel the cool liquid flow into my bowels as he pressed the plunger. I stayed in the position I was in for a couple minutes to allow gravity to pull the chem saturated liquid deeper and deeper into me. The mild, almost pleasant burning sensation, followed by a very pleasant tingling sensation told me that my buddy had worked his magic once again. I lowered my legs and stood up, shook my head a couple times to clear the dizziness that came with the rush I was feeling, retrieved my towel, poppers and lube, thanked my buddy and assured him I would check in later and let him know what kind of action I could find. With that I left his room and started walking the hallways to check things out.

Inevitably I ended up in the dark room. It was kind of slow and I started to get frustrated as the urgent need for cock was slowly building within me as the numerous hits from the pipe and the booty bump really began to take effect. I sucked a couple guys, but no one seemed interested in much more, and I was really feeling the need for a cock up my ass. Then I felt a rough hand feeling up my chest. When the fingers found my nipple, two of them grasped it hard and began to twist. I leaned back against the chest of the man the hand belonged to and moaned. As I made contact with this other man’s body, I felt the thick hair on what was clearly a broad chest. A bear! Pay dirt! Having always been a thin (down-right scrawny), smooth guy myself, I’ve always been attracted to the opposite physical type – big and hairy! The guy wrapped his other hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Through his towel, I could feel his hard cock poking at my ass, and I ground my ass back against it. He leaned his head in toward my neck and I could feel his hot breath there. “Want to go back to my room?” he asked in a low growl and I just whimpered my assent. “Follow me.”

As we exited the dark room into the much more well lit hallway, I saw the man who was going to fuck me – 6’2”, probably 200-210 pounds, and hairy all over. The silvering buzzed head and beard suggested a man in his early to mid 50’s, ruggedly handsome, a poster for masculinity. I couldn’t believe my luck. This was the kind of man I fantasized about. His room was just a few doors down from the dark room and he quickly unlocked the door and led me in. As soon as the door was shut behind us, he took of his towel, stripped off my towel and grabbed both my nipples in his hands. Pulling down roughly he said gruffly but simply, “suck me!” I was on my knees in an instant tonguing the head of his cock. He had an average length, maybe 6.5” but fuck was he thick – one of those classic beer-can shaped cocks. I had my work cut out for me, but I was up for the challenge! I worked my tongue deep into his piss slit lapping up the thick drool of precum that was forming and used that as lubricant to allow the head of his cock to stretch my mouth open and slide in. I was a suffering a little from cotton mouth from all the smoking I had done, and was glad that he was a heavy precummer. Slowly but surely, I worked more and more of his cock into my mouth feeling my jaw stretching ever wider and I was rewarded for my work by deep moans of pleasure issuing from above me. I looked up and saw him staring down at me with a real look of lust in his eyes. “Let’s get onto the bed where we will be more comfortable.”

He had rented a double for the night so he had a full sized bed in a slightly larger cubicle. He got on the bed with his back propped up against the wall with a couple pillows behind him. He motioned me to get up on the bed between his legs and then told me to continue what I had started. I went right back to work and quickly had his cock buried in my mouth once again. Still, it was stretching my jaw to the limit and when I finally managed to work my mouth down to the point that the head of his cock was pushing against the back of my throat, I could feel my gag reflex beginning to protest the intrusion. I didn’t see how I was going to be able to cram his big mushroom head through the opening of my throat. As I was working on this problem and feeling my jaw get more and more tired from the stretching it was doing, I sensed him rummaging around in a bag he had placed on the bed next to him. After a few minutes I heard him ask “Poppers?”

I pulled off his cock, lifted my head up and nodded gratefully. He grinned as he handed me the bottle and said – “Yeah, it’s a jaw breaker – ain’t it? But you are working it over like a trooper boy. You’ve gotta a helluva talented mouth. Most guys give up on sucking me real fast.” I know I blushed at the praise and quickly busied myself opening up the bottle of poppers so he wouldn’t notice. Once the bottle was open, I took several deep hits through each nostril. I wanted to make this man feel good, and I knew the poppers would help me make what he was calling a good blow job even better. As I was capping the bottle I next heard him ask "Party?” Again I nodded again eagerly. He went back to his bag and began pulling supplies out. I felt the poppers kick in hard, and went back to his cock like a starved animal. This time I repositioned myself at his side, his my ass facing him. With the poppers hitting full force, and with the new angle, it seemed like his cock just slid into my mouth. Very quickly the head was once again at the back of my throat. Determined to give this man the full pleasure he deserved, I took a deep breath, slightly adjusted the angle of my head and bore down on his shaft. I could feel the head of his cock stretching my throat more than it had ever been stretched before, and then suddenly a pop as his cock head pushed through into my throat. Immediately my gag reflex tried to kick in and I felt my stomach heave once…twice…but with serious concentration and desire, I relaxed, calmed the reflex, and slid my mouth and throat down until my nose was buried in his pubes. I heard him take in a sharp gasp of air, moan and then rumble out in a deep, low growl, “holy FUCK! That feels awesome boy – massage that thick dick with your throat!” His hands began roaming around my ass, and I felt the fingers of one hand begin to explore the crack searching out my hole. Clearly I had temporarily distracted him from the task of loading his pipe, and I was feeling extremely proud of the fact that the sensations I was giving him were, for at least a moment or two, better than the anticipation of the rush of the pipe! But after a few more minutes of me working his beautiful cock with my mouth and throat, I felt him tugging at my waist. “Come up here boy! If I let you do that much longer, I’ll be cumming down your throat in no time, and I’ve got other plans for my cum than that!”

I crawled up the bed and relaxed next to him as he finished the preparations he had started earlier. In just a few minutes the pipe was loaded and he was melting the rocks with a torch. After careful heating wisps of smoke began to appear in the bowl and he handed me the pipe. He continued to work the torch and signaled me at intervals as the pipe filled with smoke for the very best times to huff and inhale the thick vapors. With his coaching I took in one of the biggest most intense hits I have ever had. “Hold it boy,” he said as he took the pipe from my hand, giving it a quick cooling rub on a pad. He set it and the torch down, leaned in close to me and kissed me hard. I knew what to do and began to exhale the smoke into his mouth as he sucked it into his lungs. Though he took most of the smoke, thick clouds still managed to escape from between our lips and our heads were surrounded by a fog. I started to feel an intense buzz and dropped my head against his chest. “Feeling it, huh?” he asked as he began working my sensitive nipples in his expert fingers. I just writhed and moaned against him in response. “Good,” he replied, you’re gonna want to get good and in the zone for what comes next.” I knew what he meant and suddenly that physical connection, his taking ownership of me by shoving his cock deep inside me, breeding me, inseminating me with his seed, this one thing became the single most important thing there could possibly ever be for me. It didn’t matter that his cock was thicker than many of the dildos in my collection that it took me time to work up to, that it was surely going to hurt me, maybe even tear me up. None of that mattered, all that mattered was having him inside me. I looked up at him, and he must have seen the intense need in my eyes. “One more hit boy – and make it a good one – cause there is no turning back now, You and I both know it.” I took his advice and took the pipe and, if it is even possible, I took an even bigger hit from it than the previous one. “On your hands and knees boy,” he said handing me a bottle of poppers.

I got into position and started inhaling from the bottle. I felt him maneuvering behind me, his hands spreading my cheeks. And suddenly there was his tongue. In the drug induced haze I was in, five minutes may been an hour, an hour may have been five minutes, but he worked my hole with his tongue willing it to relax. Eventually his tongue was replaced by a finger. At some point it was joined by another and then another. I was flying from the sensations and heard myself muttering and whimpering over and over “fuck me Daddy, oh please fuck me.” Suddenly the fingers were gone and my hole was desperately empty. I groaned from the loss and pushed my ass back in an attempt to find something to fill the vacancy. “Ok boy,” I heard the reassuring voice speak to me, though it seemed to be coming from far away and inside my head at the same time. “I’ve done what I can to get you ready, but I can tell you it wasn’t enough. Your hole is so fucking tight.” I felt him shift and once again his hands were pulling my cheeks apart. I felt what seemed like a baseball being rubbed against my hole, and realized it was the fat mushroom head of his cock, fully engorged with blood – rock hard and ready to push into my hole. My heart started to beat wildly – I wasn’t gonna be able to take this! “Big hit of poppers boy. Go on. Do it now.” And I did. Even as my mind was screaming at me to stop and get myself out of this, something else took over and I found myself taking deep long drags on the poppers – first one nostril and then the other. I capped the bottle and set it down and waited for the rush to hit. The man behind me knew as soon as I felt and, gripping my hips firmly he pulled me back as he pushed forcefully into me.

There was a flash of blinding light….

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 7

Part 2

There was a flash of blinding light….

Blinding pain like nothing I have ever felt before. I probably would have screamed. But instead, mercifully, I’m pretty sure I blacked out briefly. Moments later when the blackness cleared from my head, the pain was still intense – I thought I was being torn open, split in two – but it was tolerable. And my top Daddy was plowing my ass like there was no tomorrow, as if he was unaware of my pain, or just didn’t care. He was slamming his cock into me in long fast stroke, pulling out to the head and then burying his thick, ass-splitting tool back into my torn hole. I could hear him praising me, “Damn you have a tight hole boy! Feels so fucking good gripping my cock!” And somehow that was all it took. The pain began to transform into intense pleasure. Knowing I was making this handsome, powerful man feel good was all I needed. I’ve always been that way – I get my pleasure by knowing I’m giving pleasure to man or men I’m servicing. In moments I was answering him back, “oh yeah Daddy – fuck my hole! Rape your boy with that beautiful cock of your!”

That really got him going, and he gripped my hips even hard and began a power fuck in earnest. For the next 45 minutes he fucked me. We started out doggy style, but at some point he literally picked me up and managed to rotate me without pulling out so that I was on my back. He spit in my face as he fucked me, and I caught big gobs of it in my mouth. He picked me up fully, pulling my body to his as I wrapped my legs around his waist and he fucked me for a while, kissing me as he thrust his cock into me. In the end he turned me back around and then forced me down flat onto the bed. The last few minutes were pure animalistic fucking driven by a lustful need on both of our parts for him to breed and seed my hole. He bit my shoulders and the back of my neck and howled loudly when he came in my hole, giving notice to the other patrons of the bathhouse that he had taken possession of my hole. Little did I know, he planned on putting his new possession to good use.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 5

Part 3

Little did I know, he planned on putting his new possession to good use.

Several minutes passed, both of us basking in the pleasure of our own post-fucking fog. I was enjoying the feel of his weight on top of me, the feel of his cock still filling my hole, but slowly losing its hardness and girth. As his hardon subsided, I could feel the cum he had just deposited in my hole make his cock slippery and hasten its withdrawal from my ass. When finally the head slipped from my cum-filled ass, he lifted himself off of me, so I immediately turned around and went down on his softening cock. I could taste his cum and the metallic taste of blood – no question, he had torn my hole. The taste of his cock, seasoned with our co-mingling fluids, was intoxicating, and naturally I drank it in. But soon enough I had completely cleaned his cock and I began to prepare myself mentally for the inevitable signal from him that we were done and it was time for me to go. But as I started to pull myself up, I heard him say, “Come here boy” as he patted the space on the mattress next to him. I scrambled up next to him and he pulled me close. “I’m not done with you yet, boy,” he growled in my ear, “I have plans for that hole of yours. It belongs to me tonight.” I’m sure the pride and pleasure that I felt at his words showed clearly on my face as I nodded my agreement.

As I nestled in next to him, he reached for his bag and a cup sitting on a stand next to the bed. From his bag he pulled a small bottle and unscrewed the top – it was one of those eye-dropper tops, and he quickly filled the dropper with a squeeze and measured several drops into the cup. He topped this off with a couple of splashes from a bottle of Gatorade that was also sitting on the stand, and then handed it to me. “Drink,” was all he said. I took the cup and gulped the contents down. As we waited for the cocktail to take effect, we once again shared his pipe and he coached me through repeated deep draws alternated with shotgunned hits of his smoke. Needless to say, in about half an hour, I was once again high as a fucking kite.

“I think you’re ready boy,” he said at some point and he stood up and assisted me to my feet. He wrapped his towel around his waist and assisted me with mine. He then grabbed a second bag from the foot of his bed and put his room key in a small side pocket of the bad. He took my key from me and put it in the same pocket, “I’ll hold on to this for you boy, you’re not going anywhere for awhile.” I just nodded. He grinned at me, put his hand on my shoulder and said, “This is gonna be fun!” And with that he opened the door and guided me into the hallway. He directed me toward the public play area and negotiated our way through the maze like corridors and the bodies of men in various states of sexual congress to one of the public slings. He stripped my towel from my waist and ordered “Get in.” In my chemically-altered state, I needed his assistance to position myself in the sling. He helped me get my feet through the loops of the stirrups and to position my ass at the edge of the sling – with legs spread and ass placed, I was in the perfect position to get fucked. But Daddy wasn’t done. As I rested my head on the back of the sling and closed my eyes temporarily to enjoy the high I was feeling, he began going through his bag and I heard the distinct clinking sound of cuff. Before I knew it, he had secured one wrist through a set of cuffs and clicked the cuffs to one of the chains of the sling. Quickly and expertly his did the same to my other wrists. Then, making sure to use his body to obscure what he was doing from any onlookers, I felt him push something small and hard into my ass and then a quick cool tingling sensation – I know at once he had injected my hole with another booty bump. The angle of the sling caused the tina laced fluid to flow deeper into my bowels, and I began to feel the effects almost immediately. I needed to get fucked!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Fuck, Men do that to me every nite at the baths. Im such a cumslut i dont even need to party. Just a hit of poppers and a nice thick dick to drive me into a wild fuck animal , screAming and moaning as my fucker rams it home into my tight anus. Love to be held down and raped