[Bare Sqwhirl] Regiment

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

I had a DR’s appointment today and after taking things over with the Dr. I’ll be starting a treatment regiment for the first since being diagnosed HIV+. They were concerned that my Viral Load (VL) was kind of high 263,974 though my CD4 was high at 706. They are starting me on Atripla which is a one pill a day, just before bed. The one things the DR’s warned about that it can cause vivid dreams, or as a friend described it as dreaming in 3D. But they said it should be temporary. Yipee! I’ll let you all know how things go.

nodu246dego@post.wordpress.com

More...

Edited by Hotload84

Sweet dreams <g> Just do one thing for yourself- now that you are going on a med regimen- be very diligent and stick with it- if you are supposed to do 1 a day, don't skip a day. I have been on a med reg since 98, been poz since 1987, and have grown my T count from 45 to 565, and been undetect since 2002. As many loads as I take , I have to think the meds really have been a life saver . In all the years since I began the meds, I may have missed 15 days total-

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.