[BB Cunt] Black Party Weekend 2010 - part 1

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

So, this was the biggest NYC PIG weekend of the year. Black Party! Well, what can I say. Disappointed again. Maybe, I just have too many expectations on the pigs in this city. Or maybe I am just too greedy, but I really think that 29 loads on 3 days / night is NOT enough, considering the fact that I took 17 of these loads all at once from cumguy who (again) collected those loads for me in the freezer...

So, there was that Fort Troff sexparty on friday night, which was actually the best party of the whole weekend. I got there around 11pm and found the place pretty busy. They did not promote this event publicly, one fucker invited me to it. They kept the location secret until u had the actual ticket in your hands. So, I wore my blue rubber singlet with the zipper on my ass. So easy access to my cunt for everybody. Took off my street cloths, checked them and before I entered the actual venue I opened that zipper ans showed off my ass to those guys. There was NO bar, NO dancefloor, Just slings, fuckbenches and one darkroom - NICE! So, I bend over for that guy right as I walked in, he fucked me for some time but did not cum. I went inside the dark area and it did not take long I had another cock up my ass. That guy was kind of gross, but I was so horny for my first Black Party load up my ass that I let him fuck me till be bred my twat. Great, first load! I saw a guy getting fucked in a sling and saw that the top had a huge cock. I could not tell if he was fucking raw, so I tried to touch his cock. He stopped fucking that guy for a second as if to show me "Yeah check it out bitch, of course I am not using a rubber..." Apparently he saw me all excited about that fact, he said to the bottom in the sling "Let me fuck that other bitch!" Bottomguy got up and I lay down in the sling and took tat bareback cock like the real cumdump slut I am. He loved my ass and I am proud to say I made him cum up my ass really quick. he was really load breeding my ass so everybody around that sling could hear he dumped his load. As I got up rom the sling and walked over to the darkroom, I could see 2 or 3 guys following me, turned on by my loaded cunt. I took one of those cocks up my ass right there, 2 other guys forced my mouth on their cocks taking turns. Did not see how those guys looked like, but I really did not care. One of the guys I was sucking off started to breath really heavy, so I turned over and presented my cunt to him. Within a second I had his cock up my ass and 30 seconds later his load!!! So, I was pretty happy about those 3 loads in only 30 minutes or so.

But - I was lucky - that guy who bred my ass a couple times came over to me. I really love being fucked by him because he cums up my ass so quick. And really, thats all I am looking for - CUM UP MY ASS (no endless fucking without deposit!) He came over and said: "I gotta go home now, but I have something to give to you before I go..." Well, what would that be? CUMCUMCUM!!!!! Yeah man, breed my ass! And thats what he did - again, it took not more than two minutes and he bred my twat...

Took 2 more loads, nothing special but I was pretty happy when I left the party around 3 am and cum was oozing out of my cunt. LOVE that feeling! I thought, thats a great start to that PIG weekend.....

LOAD COUNT 2010 - 179768888045280187337-3087003599615463839?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.