Easter Egg Hunt

• 5 weeks later...

The baskets were handed out, with the cloths still in place. I wasn’t sure exactly what was about to happen, but I was sure my sweaty jock – not to mention my aching cock and my twitching and sore ass – were going to find out soon. The bunnies stood off to the side, while the men had a basket each in front of them. I waited while the bald bearded host rose, and nodded. I couldn’t help but notice that he’d pulled the papers from the top of each basket, so I wasn’t sure who’d ended up with the blue basket. I assumed the plastic eggs had all the information inside them that was needed.

“Okay, we’ll go around the group once first. And if we don’t end up with any leftovers, we’ll circle again.” He nodded to the big blond guy who’d used his backpack full of toys on my ass, and the big guy drew an egg from his basket. He pulled out a red egg. “C’mere, bunny!” the blond said to the red bunny, who – I couldn’t help but smile – seemed very relieved that his egg had been drawn right away. And then, to my further amusement, the next man to draw – the black guy who’d apparently had a thing for spanking – also a drew a red egg. Our host spoke up. “Okay, that was quick. So, up to you, red.” The red bunny blinked. “Pardon?” “You can go to the new draw, or you can double-up.” It took me a second to get it, and it took the red bunny a few seconds longer than me. “Oh!” he said, and looked at the black man, who leered at him. The red bunny blushed, then said, “Um. Double up, I guess.” The black man nodded at the blond, and the two went to go stand beside the bunny in the red jock.

The next man drew a green egg. The one after, yellow. The next man – the red haired bear with the pelt of fur all across his chest – pulled my egg from his basket. He grinned and winked at me, and got up, putting his basket down and walked over to stand beside me. I caught a mild scent of sweat from him, and felt my dick – still sore from being man-handled – harden all over again. God I needed to get off. “Hey,” he said. “Hi,” I replied, gamely. Another green egg – the green bunny opted to switch, which made the first man who drew him grouch a bit – and then after that another green, which made the green bunny swap a second time. The second man took a good deal of ribbing from the first when the bunny went to stand with the third. It was all pretty good natured.

After that, another yellow egg – this one drawn by Mr. Clean – and the yellow bunny doubled up. I watched the blue bunny and the pink bunny exchange ever more anxious glances as each man drew an egg. Another green – the green bunny doubled up. And then another green, which made the green bunny laugh. “Can I triple up?” The host shook his head. “Greedy.” So I watched the green bunny pick two out of the three men, and the one that was left out had a little scowl under his mask, but it didn’t have a lot of heat to it. The guy with the tattooed sleeves drew the blue egg, leaving only four men to keep drawing, and only the pink bunny waiting for his egg to be drawn. Then the bear who’d man-handled my balls so roughly drew a green egg, and the green bunny had to decide again – he skipped on the man-handler, which I personally felt might have been a good move, since my balls were still aching. And not just for release.

I looked at the red-haired bear beside me, and wondered if he was the blue-slip or not. He was more or less my type, but some part of me doubted that he was the one. My ex-daddybear had definitely suggested I’d like the blue-slip guy, and while the red bear was hot, and I really liked his thick arms and all the hair on his chest, he wasn’t putting off a particularly rough vibe to me. Yellow again – two men to go. The yellow bunny switched. Blue again – the blue bunny doubled up. The last one to draw was the host. The bald, bearded man smiled at the pink bunny as he reached into his basket, but he pulled out a white egg. “Double up,” I said, without even thinking about it. The host was hot. Masculine, bearded, bald-headed, and if the red-haired bear didn’t radiate rough, the bald guy practically projected it from both eyes. He smiled. “Okay,” he said, pointing at the men who’d been swapped out. “If you’ve not got a bunny, we’ll go until we draw a pink.”

Another green – man that bunny had all the luck. He stuck with the two he already had. Then the man-handler drew the pink egg, and it was suddenly over. I watched the red haired bear crack open my white egg and he pulled out the little purple slip of paper. I exhaled, and looked over at the bald bearded host as he walked over, rolling the egg between his hands. He cracked it open in front of me – and I held my breath. He pulled out the blue slip of paper, and smiled at me.

In the room, the two men wasted no time getting my jock and ears off, and I was pressed between them – the red bear in front of me, the bearded bald daddy behind me – as they gripped and tugged me and got what little clothing I was wearing off my body. “You should fuck him first,” the black bearded daddy said, and pulled away. I heard his zipper behind me, and a moment later he was crawling onto the bed – his thick hairy ass and thighs on view before he rolled over onto his back and I saw that his cock, already hard and sticking up from a thick patch of dark black hair, was long and thick and one of the most veined cocks I’d ever seen. “Ass up in the air, boy,” he said, “and mouth down on this dick. Now.”

I couldn’t remember much about the purple slip of paper, but I knew the blue one cold. I scrambled to obey, crawling onto the bed on all-fours and putting my mouth around his thick cockhead with one eager motion. Behind me, the bed shifted and I felt rough hands rub at my sore ass. “That’s a nice little ass,” the red haired bear said. “Edible.” And then his beard and tongue were lapping at my sore pucker, his hands kneading my ass cheeks. I groaned around the bald daddy’s dick. “I think he likes being rimmed,” the daddy said, and his heavy hands gripped my head, holding me in place while he suddenly thrust up into my mouth a few times, making me gag with the girth and length of his meat.

I didn’t just like being rimmed. Being rimmed makes me crazy. And a bearded mouth rimming me is beyond arousing. The red-haired bear wasn’t the best rimmer I’d ever had eating my hole, but he was enthusiastic, and my ass was so sore and used from the dildos and dicks of the evening that I was pressing back against him for the temporary relief his tongue seemed to deliver. I rubbed against his face with abandon, and the bald daddy started to shove my head down onto his dick with quick tugs that made me gag and gurgle on his cock. Thick ropes of saliva were dripping down his shaft and pooling in his pubic hair, and the scent of his sweat was filling the room. Trapped between the two men, on all fours on the bed, I couldn’t even jerk myself off. Again, I was hard, and again my dick wanted to explode, but...

The daddy bear pushed me down hard on his dick, and I gagged. “He doesn’t care about lube,” he said. Behind me, the red haired bear laughed, pulling away from my ass. “Yeah, I saw that,” the red haired bear said, and spat once on my pucker, holding my ass cheeks apart with both hands. The bald daddy pulled my head off his dick – it slapped wetly against his hairy stomach – and he twisted my hair until I was looking up his wide chest at him. I grimaced with the pain, but my dick throbbed hard. “Okay, boy,” he said, looking down at my face. “My friend here is gonna fuck your little boy ass, and fill you up. Then it’s daddy’s turn. Whatever cum he leaves behind, and whatever spit you get on daddy’s dick, that’s all you’re getting, boy. That’s your lube. You got it?” I barely had time to say “yes, sir!” before he shoved my mouth back on his dick.

It was quickly apparent that the purple slips of paper that the red haired bear had offered had definitely had “rough fucking” on them, and that I’d checked them. The red haired bear gripped my waist, rammed his dick into me with a single shove, and then started fucking my spit-slicked ass without pause. The daddy kept purposefully out of synch, shoving me down on his cock almost at random, so either end of me was battered without rhythm, and I had no chance to prepare or balance myself. Sometimes they were both slamming me full of their cocks, sometimes I rocked one way or the other. Sometimes they had both nearly withdrawn.

The red haired bear didn’t last long, but he made up for the time with the strength in his hands – my waist would definitely be bruised – and the copious load that exploded in my hole. He growled hard as he blew his wad, and the daddy ground his cock deep into my throat, making me choke and gag all the more. Tears streamed down my eyes as he held me there the entire time the red haired bear leaned in hard to drill his dick deep while he spewed inside me. “Fuck yeah,” the red haired bear said, and then, without ceremony, pulled out of me. The daddy bear loosened his grip on me, and I slid up his cock with my mouth, still sucking hard, but able to breathe more. “Thanks again, eh?” the red haired bear said – to my host, obviously, not me – and then I felt him climb off the bed. The daddy shoved me down on his dick a few more times while the red haired bear dressed, and then left.

“Alone at last,” the bald daddy said. He tugged my mouth off his dick again, and pulled my hair back until I was looking up at him again. “Okay, boy, you stay put. Daddy will be right back.”

I nodded. “Yes sir.” My voice was raw, and my throat was full of phlegm from the rough face-fucking. I felt cum leaking out of my ass as he swung his hairy thighs to the side and slide off the bed. He went to the drawers, and opened them, pulling out a plastic ball with straps. My stomach clenched, and my sore ass puckered, another stream of cum leaking out and dripping down to my balls. My arms and legs shook from being on all fours between the two rough men. “Last chance to speak up, boy,” he said, and sat on the bed in front of me. He held out the ball-gag close to my mouth. I opened wide. He smiled, and tied it in place around the back of my head. His next trip to the drawers was for a length of black cloth. He climbed onto the bed behind me, pressing between my knees. I could feel his spit drenched cock against my ass cheek as he lifted one hand behind my back, and then grabbed my other hand, too. I fell, face-first, into the blanket on the bed with a grunt. He chuckled, tying my wrists together tight behind my back.

He went to the drawer again, and this time came back with ropes that ended in loops. He looped first one ankle, then the other, and tied off the ropes against the end of the bed. I was face down on the bed, ass in the air, my ankles tied far enough apart that I could barely keep up on my knees. My back was arched and I couldn’t pull my legs together if I’d tried. “Just for fun, boy,” the bald daddy said. “Let me hear you say, ‘No, daddy, stop! I change my mind!’” My voice was completely unintelligible through the gag. “Louder!” The bald bearded man slapped my ass, hard. I howled into the gag. I tried again, but it was still gibberish. Loud gibberish. “Huh,” the older man said, amused. “I swear I asked you to say no, but what I’m hearing here is ‘daddy, please rape my worthless hole.’” He chuckled as I shivered. “Who am I to deny a boy his due? But you can tell me to stop if you want.” He laughed at that, and I felt his rough hands slide up my bound thighs, and slide between them to stroke my hard dick. “I really owe your ex a thank you,” he said. “I don’t get to breed and break as many cute little fuckers as I’d like.”

And then he shoved his cock inside me. It was brutal, and obviously designed to be so. The angle of my ass wasn’t at all suited for his rough entry, and with one hand he gripped my hair and shoved my head so hard into the blanket I could barely breathe around the ball gag. He thrust, changed his angle again, thrust, pulled all the way out and shoved all the way back in, and then repeated everything again, twisting to the left or right in a way that he must have known was battering my already sore hole. “Breed and break” he’d said. I howled into the gag, and he laughed. “What’s that, boy? Harder?” he said. He shoved harder, leaned all the way over me, his entire weight drilling into my sore pucker, and his cock rubbed me so hard and deep I nearly hyperventilated through my nostrils. He ground against me, and lowered himself across my back, his bearded lips rough against my cheek as he spoke into my ear. “You like that, don’t you, boy? You want me to break you and breed you and ruin your hole, don’t you boy? You know what I mean, don’t you boy?”

My head swam. His thrusts returned, more rough and regular than before. Thrusts, I knew, of a man determined to blow his load deep in my ass. I yelled into the gag, thinking about his words, remembering my ex-daddybear, and everything I’d admitted to him. “I don’t get to breed and break as many cute little fuckers as I’d like,” this man had said. He shoved in hard and grunted, and the moment I felt the first hot jet of his spunk up my ass, my own cock exploded. I’d never come without touching myself before, but the reality of what was happening shoved me right over the edge. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed so tightly I couldn’t breath at all as he emptied his balls into my hole, grunting and swearing and biting the back of my shoulder, hard.

He lay on me, breathing for a while, until his arms loosened and he rolled off. His dick hurt as much slipping out of me as it had slipping in. He slapped my ass, and I whimpered into the gag. “Okay, boy,” he said. “I’m going to go say goodbye to any of the guests that are still here before they go. Then I’ll be back. ‘Cause daddy isn’t done until the boy is crying, you understand?” I shivered on the bed. He slapped my ass again. I tried to answer him, muffled and warped through the gag. I tried to say, “Yes, daddy!” He laughed. “Damn boy, all you had to say was ‘yes daddy’ but alright, I’ll find a way to make the next load meaner. Fucking whore.”

And he left, and I realized that I was going to be there all night, tied up and fucked mercilessly by a man determined to break and breed me. And I felt complete.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1