Who Decides? :)

DarkroomTaker

I must have my eyes closed on here sometimes, think I may need to do that with my Legs :)

Anyway, who decides the title under the user name, i just kinda noticed mine says Sex addict, some say barebacker, virgin etc.

Do you agree with yours?

Is it true of you?

Is there a superstud, superfucker, Powerbottom, etc category?

If you could advertise yourself what would you call you?

I must have my eyes closed on here sometimes, think I may need to do that with my Legs :)

Anyway, who decides the title under the user name, i just kinda noticed mine says Sex addict, some say barebacker, virgin etc.

Do you agree with yours?

Is it true of you?

Is there a superstud, superfucker, Powerbottom, etc category?

If you could advertise yourself what would you call you?

i think it has to do with your number of comments,threads started and overall activety on this website

I posted the same question. Original post is under "Tips, Tricks, Rules & Help" and is titled "Stages of Members(not sure what to call it)".

rawTOPS reply to original post:

"They depend on how many posts you've made (minus infractions you've received)... You start out a virgin, then get to "curious" after 10 posts, then you become a "barebacker" after 25 posts, then a "sex addict" after 100 posts, then a "slut" after 500 posts, and then the pinnacle of success is to become a "whore" after 1,000 posts.

If you think in terms of taking loads it all makes sense"