Descent: Becoming a Public POZ Cumdump

Kinda sounds like how I started out.... and this was juzt a few years ago. Only I went straight for the poz brothers...I bypassed the neg guys. Thinking back, I should have taken all the cock...neg or poz...oh well..no one is leftnout nowadays...

I'm going through it myself. Took a couple of known poz loads then took a break becuase I need verbal poz guys who get off on gifting. Now I'm talking to a guy now who seems to be that. We'll see if he shows up when I get a room.

• 9 months later...

Hey man, you described the exact transition I believe most of us Cum Dumps eventually go thru. I could see myself in your story each step of the way. I was Married (to a woman) and always played safe. Started playing raw before the divorce with SAFE, NEG guys only. Then after the divorce went wild and now take any load, none refused... and have converted within the last 3 months.

• Upvote 1