[Skin On Skin] Fucked by a well-known DJ

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Adam's original blog post...

This is another old fucktale, from the time last spring before I got sick.

One night, I went to Therapy with a friend. We drank, we talked, we checked out boys. I went downstairs to pee and came back up to discover my friend talking to a short Latino guy who I hadn't paid much attention to. My friend (who has a boyfriend) pulled me over and said, "I need rescued or I'm going to get into so much trouble. You take him!"

The Latino's name was Javier (not his real name of course) and upon closer inspection he had a kick-ass body. Huge pecs, great, well-defined arms, an amazing ass. Before long I was pressed against the exposed brick wall with his tongue down my throat and my hand down his pants feeling his rock-hard uncut meat. It wasn't long before I cut to the chase: "I live two blocks from here. Let's go."

We ran down the stairs, out the door and back to my apartment. We barely got into my bedroom when all our clothes were off and I was touching and licking every part of his body. It was so muscular, so well-cared-for.

I dropped to my knees and gulped his cock down to the pubes. It wasn't particularly large, but that's actually fine with me. You can do a lot more with an average-sized penis than with a huge one.

In no time he had me on my back, lube in hand from my nightstand, lined up.

I closed my eyes and felt the skin pressing into me. Gently and firmly he guided his dick into me and started to glide back and forth. That's one awesome thing about small and average cocks: it's practically effortless!

He was big enough to hit the prostate, and boy did he ever. It didn't take him long to start ramming me with extreme athletic power. I could only grunt on each inward stroke. After about a minute of that he gasped and held short and stopped moving.

"Whew! Too close. I don't want to cum yet."

He pulled out and made me stand up on the bed. He positioned me against the wall, ass out, and started fucking up into me from behind. "Fuck yeah, papi!" he groaned as he rested his head against my back. The buzz cut felt soft and pleasant and was an odd counterpoint to the rough fucking he was administering to my ass.

He started to moan, "Oh, oh, oh, OH!" and I knew he was getting close to cumming. All of a sudden he lost his footing and fell backwards onto the bed.

We laughed about it and I led him by his still-hard cock to the bathroom, where he immediately bent me over the sink and went back to town.

"Oh fuck yeah! Look at me in the eyes!" he insisted. I locked eyes with him in the mirror as he gripped my chest and parted his red lips. His tongue darted out a little and a wicked grin started to form. He rested his scruffy chin on my shoulder and kept eye contact as his breathing got really ragged and his fucking intensified.

I was stiff as a board when he finally started whispering with ragged urgency: "Oh! Hoh! Ho!! I'm ready! I'm ready!! It's! Iit's!! Ti-! Ime! OH! OH! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He jabbed in deep and hard three times and held still, closing his eyes and panting. "Oh yeah. Thank you. Thank you. I gave it to you good, huh?"

I really wanted to cum, but he looked at the clock and said he had to go to work at another bar in town. I asked him what he did and he told me he was a DJ and told me to Google him.

With that, he was gone. I Googled him. And he was a well-known DJ that I had heard of and that you've heard of if you go out in New York or Miami. I jerked off to his pics online, and went to bed contented knowing that his load was in me.

8674591630844895504-3549987154564453774?l=skinonskinnyc.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.