[SFVersCumBoy]

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Well, boys it has been a couple of months since my last bukkake lunch, but I can say for myself that is was worth the wait.

A couple of weeks ago I saw my buddy walking down the street and sent him a quick text saying "we need to do lunch". He knew exactly what I was talking about and agreed.

After a few days we decided on a date, and we both sent out the invites.

Today I headed over to his place, camera and cum ready for the group of guys.

As my buddy opened the door he told me that two guys were already there. HOT!

I undressed and went upstairs.

There were two of my regulars going at each others cocks, along with our host. I jumped into the action and was rewarded with three large rock hard cocks.

Soon we heard the buzz of another guest.

One of the young studs that has been to a few other groups had asked if he could come early to work over my ass...and I said sure - who does not like to have their ass eaten before devouring cum straight from the tap.

He stripped down and came right up behind me. I was wearing my jock, and he just spread my hairy cheeks and dove in with his tongue.

HOT as fuck...getting rimmed while the other cocks are still being sucked and feeding me when they swung my way.

When the designated start time arrived, the buzzer started to go and the guys began to arrive.

Two new guests were invited by a buddy, and he told me to expect some huge cock and loads from his friends.

They arrived together and stripped down.

Right away I had to get my mouth around those cocks.

Now we had 5 hot cocks and more were still arriving. Another really thick cocked buddy arrived and stripped down to join us in the huddle.

Earlier in the year, I heard from a guy on my scruff profile that he wanted to join us. I had given him the full details, and yes he did arrive.

Tall, lean and I knew from the pics that his cock was going to be a mouth filling jizz giver.

He mentioned that he was going to be a bit shy with the camera and group, but I assured him that I was there to take care of him.

Once he was undressed, I went over and took his soft cock into my mouth.

There were guys all around us, cocks out and being stroked or sucked. Nipples were being tweaked and pulled.

It was not long before he was relaxed and rock hard.

Being new to the group, I think it put him closer to edge because after a few minutes of devouring and deep throating his cock I felt it suddenly rock up in size and he let out a quick moan to tell me he was about to cum.

Bam! His cum flew out and I had my first taste of cum for the afternoon. Spurt after spurt kept flying and I let it him my lips and face.

As he was cumming, my buddy grabbed the video camera.

Now it was time to drain the others!!

One of the new guys was close to blasting his load, so I went right over.

With my mouth open he was stroking hard and then the cum started to fly like a cannon. Onto my tongue, lips, stache and then my eye...it seemed to keep cumming.

And fuck it was a thick load. I used my finger to wipe my eye clear, and eat that cum and the cum just clung to my finger and eye.

Not much better than a load so thick you can feel it hit your tongue like a fresh oyster.

Then it was time for the thick cut cock buddy to spray me with his load. He also shoots thick white cum and fed it into my waiting mouth. Love being a cum dump, and even better if I can taste the loads mixing on my lips as they slowly mingle.

Now drenched in three loads of cum, I turned to the others.

Another regular announced that he was ready to blow. I got in place and suddenly the cum was blasting out in massive spurts. Fuck, I almost lost another eye - but, that is exactly why I love these groups.

The next load came from the second new buddy. He was stroking as I played with his balls, and after watching the others, it was not long before he was ready to blow.

He aimed for my willing mouth and I was fed yet another warm tasty dose of man spunk.

Next was our young rim boy. He was ready to give it to me and the power behind his orgasm shot volley after volley of cum onto my face. FUCK, yes!

By now it felt like I was covered from eyebrow to chin in thick, warm, sticky spunk and my eyes had that cum pig glazing.

On my knees, I positioned myself in front of the host - he was taking video and I got between his knees and sucked his cock while the last guy stood to the side stroking.

The last guy has been feeding me and watching me service for a few years now, and this was just what he likes.

There on my knees - dripping in so much cum that my face felt like I had jumped in a pool of sperm and a grin from ear to ear.

Once the last guy was ready, he came over and fed me his cum.

That was not the last load of the day, however. Our host was in overload just like me and after shutting of the video he leaned back in a chair and I went over to pay worship to his thick piece of meat.

While sucking his cock, the other loads were slowly oozing down my face and thickening in my beard.

As we all know, fresh cum can be an awesome lube and it works just as well during a blow job. We could all smell the fresh spunk.

It was time for our host to blow, and boy did he. A geyser of cum shot out of his cock, straight up about 4 inches and came down near my mouth. That was just the first shot out of his balls, and the next few were thick and oozed down around his shaft.

I did my duty and swallowed what I could find and cleaned his cock of the rest.

Now, that is how we end a business lunch!

Video+1+0+04+19-08.jpg

Video+1+0+04+08-20.jpg

Video+1+0+03+33-08.jpg

Video+1+0+03+18-16.jpg

Video+1+0+01+21-30.jpg

Video+1+0+01+18-30.jpg

Video+1+0+01+11-14.jpg

Video+1+0+00+51-14.jpg

More...

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.