[Street Muscle 501] Blowing a hot Austin Stud in his Tight Jeans

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

packedbox2.jpg

Christ, sorry dudes for not posting for nearly a month. Things have been damn hectic recently. The sex has been awesome and steady. I have been tweeting about some of my hookups, but not nearly as often as I should. And I just haven’t had time to write recently. The warmer weather has def. helped. And I finally have a nice roster of regular fuck buds that I can call or text for quick, hot, hookups. So, my cock has been wrapped up in a hot mouth or tight bare ass almost daily…..and I got my lips wrapped around a cock at least once a day if not more.

Speaking of sucking cock, I just sucked off a big-dicked stud that was visiting from Austin, TX. We connected a while back ago through Yahoo, and this was the first time he was visiting our East. He shares my fetish of tight jeans and big bulges. And he came over to my place sporting the biggest bulge stretching his tight 501s. He got me down on my knees worshipping his fat basket with my lips and tongue…I gnawed at the denim and buttons of his jeans until I got that hard boner springing outta his fly. He was going commando, or course, so that fat cock sprung right out as soon as I unleashed it and slapped my cheek. I soon was gobble down on his cock. Bobbing up and down on his dick, burying my face against the denim of his fly as I deep throated his cock.

bobby.jpg

I must’ve sucked his cock and balls for at least 30 minutes….getting high on the taste of his pre-cum and the scent of his cock and the denim mixed in the air. I had my 501s unbuttoned and cock out….stroking away on my hard dick as I blew this stud.

I was massaging his jeans clad ass as I blew him…sliding my fingers deep in the seam of his tight levi’s, trying to fuck his ass with my fingers through the denim. His jeans were worn, and I easily worked open the seam in his jeans with my heavy fingering. I eased first one, then two fingers into his hot hole through the ripped seam of his jeans.

He was bucking, moaning and pumping his cock into my face as I finger fucked him through his jeans. I worked my fingers deep into his ass, massaging his prostate. Feeling his cock rock hard and pulsing in my mouth, I knew his was about to unleash a his load. I gulped down on his cock as he pumped a torrent of tasty cum deep into my throat. Yummy!!

5836007628560072152-6916839167647692244?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

VZlnX5TLn4g

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.