[My Load Deep In You] Pre Easter Breeding Party

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

Finally!! One of my buds hosted a breeding party for one of my fave cumdump bottoms last night. The bottom is HOT!! He's 35 yrs old, lean, buff, blond, and tatted up. He told me his favorite thing to do was to be blindfolded, tied down to a fuck bench and used as a no load refused cum dump. Last night he got his wish again. He does this about every six to eight weeks, but I don't always get to participate. I got to the party last night; it started at eight but I didn't get there until about 10:15. I walked in and there were five or six guys sitting on the couch. I walked into the play room, and there he was, tied down, with a nice, inviting hole just waiting for my pole. I dropped trou and made him suck my cock to get it hard. As soon as it was, I walked around to his hole and shoved my cock in, no waiting for him to adjust. As I slid in, I felt other stud's cum lubing up my throbbing cock. I pounded him for a good five minutes (I know, not long, but you have no idea how warm and sloppy his hole felt!) before I told him I was gonna seed him. His response was, "Go for it, man," so I did. As I was shooting, I could feel his ass loosen and tighten to massage the spunk outta my cock. VERY talented cum hole. When I pulled out, I swear I could smell semen on my cock since he had already been so loaded up. That's never happened to me before. Any of you ever experience that? I went into the living room and socialized. Someone offered to suck me off, so we went into the kitchen. As this dude was on his knees servicing me, I felt a tongue on my hole. I groaned, and the guy behind me started really eating me out. I realized I wasn't gonna cum, so pulled out of the cocksucker's mouth. The guy behind me misinterpreted that as an invitation to blow me, moved in front of me and lickied my balls while my cocksucker went back to work. As this was happening, a third dude whispered in my ear, "Is it ok if I rim you?" Like I'm gonna say no!! Now I've got three men on me, each doing his best to make me nutt, but as much as I focused, tried, and concentrated, it wasn't gonna happen. VERY frustrating, since my favorite way to be serviced is to have my cock sucked as my ass is being eaten. I guess it was too soon after dumping in that cummy hole. Anyway, I gave the three men my apologies, noted the disappointed looks on their faces, and returned home.2856469041485238199-7330700723405598955?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.