gloryhole butt again

chipygmalion80

put ads up again for guys to swing by after work and get some relief at my private gloryhole. by the time i took down my gloryhole -- 2 hours later -- cum was leaking down my leg!

all of the guys arrived flaccid but so horny they just dropped their pants right in front of my face behind the gloryhole. so they got wet, slow blowjobs ... at first. one smooth latino daddy that had a nice thick stiffer actually went back to blowing his load on my tongue because he kept getting so close to cumming in my ass.

the other guys immediately got my ass once i had their dicks rock hard. i'd swing my butt around, grab their cock, and shove just their cockhead. all of them moaned from the feeling of popping open my tight sphincter and slid the rest of their raw shaft up my bare butthole. i was nice and let them get a few thrust in from their legs but then i took over.

i got very verbal about them liking my wet hole and started vigorously reverse thrusting back onto their raw dicks. there wasn't any going back and pulling out. i made every single one of these anonymous guys grunt loudly from behind the curtain and blow their cumload up my ass -- in under one minute. my jaw dropped everytime i knew an another anonymous dick was just using my hole to basically drop a load. but as soon as i heard their their groaning stop, i selfishly clamped down on their dick and yanked my ass away to single that my hungry ass had been fed and their cocks had done their job.

some stood their on the other side of my gloryhole with limp dicks for several minutes in a mix of shock and relief so i was nice and cleaned off my ass juices and the mens cum from their dick with my mouth. each of them thanked me very much, zipped up, and walked out the door.

the last guy was a cute, short white guy, toned, 6" dick that I had felt throbbing in my hole the longest of them all and it was because this dude's unusually HUGE balls had dumped one final, massive load up my hole. when my ass pulled off of his dick, some cum drops fell to the floor and i felt some other cum leak down my leg. i looked at his huge balls again and was floored to see that they were looked smaller. drained, literally :)

post-21682-140864342981_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1