I have a broken rib

Fickloch

WTF. I was at concert the other night, an outdoor one, and this guy started giving shit to my mate. So I was all tryina work it out and me like "it's cool man, he doesn't want to start shit with you". He seemed to accept that and crossed the river (oh yeah, I was swimming in the river at the time, and he was wadiing through with his cask of wine). So anyway, he started giving shit to my mate, who was on the other shore, watching me swim. My mate said "yo, i'll meet you over the bridge". All he meant by that was, I'll give you a cigarettre over the bridge. My mate is not really a fighter, and either am I TBH, but still I am not about to be pushed around. So I just swam over my side of the shore, and then like half hour later these fuckers came back accross the river. They walked up to my mate and were like "give us a cig". "Then they said, "cool, give us another", and that's when I went ape shit. I started pushing the tough guy around saying whats your fucking problem. He started playing dumb like "I'm just asking", Wierd. They were drunk I think. Only difference between them and us was I don't act like a tool when I'm drunk. Anyway, ya I started pushing him around. My mate had this stick thing that we bought from the fair. It was like one of those things that says "piss off im busy" that you put above your door. I dont know what happened, but I looked at these fuckers and they had the stick in their hand. It turned out later, as my mate said, that he gave them the stick, cause they were being smartasses and he was like "yeah have the stick then". So anyway I saw the big guy with the stick and went mental. I had nothing and he had a stick. So I launched at him and wrestled him to the ground and after a tussle I got mthe stick off him. Then they both started both going mental, looking around for sticks lol. I just held firm the stick I got off him. And then what? They were looking for sticks or something to hit me with and the cops and a big crowd came over, so I just played it cool, dropped the stick. Then what? These dickheads kept swinging their sticks and going mental with the crowd and cops there! They even swang it at the cops when they tried to break up the fight lol. So both of them got arrested, and we walked off. They were both black, and we were both white, so I think there might have been a bit of racism involved here on the cops part, coz when the cops came they both were very quick to arrest them and very sympathetic to us. That is probably how it should have been, given the circumstances, but I still had this feeling like they they were way to quick to jump all over these guys (not that I feel any sympathy for these idiots; they started it ). Anyway, my adrenalin is all running, and I don't know how to feel. Guess I'll go take out my aggression on my mates hole ;)