My last hole

hungtopinky

Two and a half weeks ago, after a big snow, I needed hole after I went running. My regular bottom was not available, and was being hard to get ahold of. So I got online and looked for new hole. I found a hot guy who said he wanted some loads. He was good looking and had a hot furry ripe looking hole. So I could not wait to get off of work and go breed him later. I got off work and went for my run and I texted him to see if he was ready for me to come over. I came over and he was waiting for me naked and I was very turned on and ate his whole for awhile. I gave him a massage, too. I then ate his hole and I fucked him really good and his hole felt so good it was like a vaccum or something he let me pump him good and I took what I wanted. He was a bigger guy and furry which I like. I gave him a few loads and he reallly made me feel good. I will be going back to see him soon hopefully! :)