Finally found a group

Gearguy22

I was on Craigslist earlier l, checking for any tops that might be around when I came across an ad for a group that gets together regularly that needed a new bb bottom. I've had my fair share of Craigslist flakes so I was skeptical when I responded originally, but it turns out that it was indeed a genuine ad.

I just left my first session as the new bottom, got a bakers dozen of loads sloshing around my ass right now.

That's hot man. Nothing like having a group of regulars to use you. I was talking to a military guy this morning. He and a group of his buddies were looking for a new bb bottom to use...apparently they've worn out two already. Asked me if I'd be up for it....told him absolutely. They've set it up for this weekend.....wish me luck ;-)

Gearguy. Would like to hear more about this grp. I look at Craigslist daily. Please send me an e-mail: brotherdeposit@yahoo.com

I was on Craigslist earlier l, checking for any tops that might be around when I came across an ad for a group that gets together regularly that needed a new bb bottom. I've had my fair share of Craigslist flakes so I was skeptical when I responded originally, but it turns out that it was indeed a genuine ad.

I just left my first session as the new bottom, got a bakers dozen of loads sloshing around my ass right now.