Total tops becoming poz?

whoai

Hi Guys,

Some interesting statistics, but as a medical professional, they don't really answer the question, "How do total Tops get Pozzed?"

There are multiple answers and as it it generally accepted that the HIV virus is transmitted by "exchanging body fluids" in the form of blood products and/or semen, and in extremely rare cases by saliva. On that bases looking at how, where and when these exchanges could occur usually leads to three usual types of events per the current research:

1) Intravenous drug use, and sometimes this is caused by accidental sharps (needle) scratches not just sharing of equipment;

2) Sex where there is tissue damage on the tops cock, this can be caused by rough sex, lack of lube, continuous friction on the cock and balls resulting in swollen skin and invisible breaks in,the skin surface - thus opening the blood filled tissues to the virus; Also a damaged urethra (piss hole) can absorb fluids from a bottoms ass thus also absorbing the virus; Rimming if the top has any ulcerations in his mouth or dental issues; etc...

3) A reduced immune system due to another condition like an onsetting cold or flu, recovering from another clinical condition such as surgery, etc.

This isn't a definitive list, but some of the common ways tops are pozzed that I have come across during my uni studies in this area, and my continued involvement in the health care industry...

In general, it comes down to how you look after yourself.