Willing to take a risk... Crazy idea? Or why not go for.

simmerole

I am an submissive, versabottom that has spent the 5 years involved with a Man that doesn't care.

I am not ashamed of my past... I happen to ENJOY sex...

I NEED TO BE RE-EDUCATED. My former Master died b4 my final test... so i remain collarless... I don't mind waiting for His replacement, but I can't deny that I feel unbalanced... I know that something is missing...

If i have no one to please then I become impotent.

My b-day was on Friday... I need to fix this b4 i go crazy.

I AM SERIOUS... I OFFER NO B.S... I WOULD LIKE TO ARRANGE AN AUDITION... i would benefit from a refresher course... and U can reteach things as u like..

I don't wanna remain impotent and like my spot...

I am WILLING to submit completely... I will not pussy out... I will be brutally honest w/U and would like that courtesy returned. I won't refuse any orders and will do my best to complete tasks.

i know what i seek & its not in my current locale... I am worth the risk ...

Sounds like you need to get out of Duncan, OK.

Minimum get your Ass down to the Habanna Inn in OKC -- right off I-44 at the interchange. You can not be nude, but revealing clothes are okay and leave the door unlock and slightly open.... in case some Anonymous men want to come in and USE your mouth or Ass.

I would be VERY, VERY Happy to help in many ways. love to help others achieve their goals/dreams and desires.

I am more bottom than Top.. though I could easily slide my POZ Cock in your hungry hole.... I would rather do a group scene. maybe even hit the bath house down in Dallas. Open to other ideas. And have NO PROBLEM letting a guy fuck my ass, pull out and immediately shove it in balls DEEP into another hungry bottom that is waiting to be Fucked and FILLED repeatedly.

As to spending 5 years with a man that does not care, that we can discuss in private.

Your wants/needs and desires as well as mine.

Would love to get together and swap loads and ideas.

Aaron