Bathroom Breeding of Matt

Dx21685

Once again, our senior year was our chance to get the hot boys on campus and not worry about any ramifications. For years, there was sexual tension between Matt and a gorgeous guy named Paul, who was about 5'7", 135 pounds of muscle as he was built like a hybrid jock/twink with brown curly short hair, amazing blue eyes, a 6" cock and was naturally hairless. During our senior year Matt and I lived in a campus townhouse with three friends and Paul did the same with four friends. We had never fucked outside of an occasion when Paul slipped briefly into Matt, but as our senior year drew to a close, we found ourselves discussing having a three way before we departed ways. Paul had a boyfriend but after a few days of discussion we decided on a day and time to finally go for it.

The day arrived and Paul's townhouse was unexpectedly not available. However, as none of us wanted to miss the opportunity to fuck around, we decided to go for a late night rendezvous at the laundry room for the townhouses. We got there and the place, as expected was totally empty. We went into the bathroom that adjoined the laundry room. Unlike the dorm stalls, it was a private bath room with a locking door. As we entered the room Paul admitted to having reservations since he had a boyfriend and he asked if we'd be okay just jerking off together. Reluctantly, we agreed. I, however, hatched a plan. I asked Paul if he minded if Matt and I fooled around a bit. Paul said "Go for it, it will turn me on to see you have some fun." Immediately I sank to my knees and engulfed Matt's rock hard 7" cock. Paul, who had been leaning against the wall, pants down, suddenly took his shirt off and kicked off his pants. He then asked "Mind it I take a closer look?" "Sure" I answered, adding "I'm going to give Matt a rim job." Paul walked over and stood over me as I bent Matt over and began to lick his tight hole. Tenderly, I licked the outside then forced my tongue inside of his ass. Matt, of course, was moaned, uncaring of who could hear. Of course he might have been hoping his moans would inspire another guy to breed his ass.

Paul stood over my shoulder, jerking his cock as he watched me lick Matt's ass, and, as Paul inched closer, I noticed his cock was right next to my face. Figuring Paul was hinting, I turned my head, looked up at him and with a smile, I took his 6" cock down my throat. Matt peered back, turned around and began to kiss Paul and run his hands over his smooth abs and over his hot ass. Matt whispered something into Paul's ear and Paul smiled, so I can only assume it was something to do with what happened next. Matt pushed Paul down onto the toilet and straddled him. The two resumed their making out as Matt grabbed Paul's wet 6" cock and lined it up with his slick hole. Slowly, Matt lowered himself down as Paul let out a huge moan, finally getting to slide his raw cock all the way inside Matt's amazing ass. Matt looked Paul in the eyes, kissed him and told him, "I want to feel your cum flood my ass." Paul was apparently glad to oblige as he began to thrust up into Matt's ass even as they made out. I stood behind Matt jerking my own 6" cock. I could feel my orgasm starting to build and told Matt to get off Paul so I can lube his ass. Matt stood up, bent over, and I shoved my cock into Matt, and with just a couple of thrusts, I unloaded balls-deep in my boyfriend's slutty ass.

No sooner as my orgasm finished, Paul pulled Matt back to himself. This time Paul pushed Matt to the floor and lifted-up his legs, and began to rim Matt, undoubtedly tasting my cum in the process. After a minute or so, Paul shoved his wet dick back into Matt and began to plow him, Matt's legs positioned on Paul's shoulders. Then Paul told Matt he was getting close and Matt responded "Please - give me your load!" Paul, who apparently enjoyed the sensation of my cum on his cock, couldn't hold back any longer, and flooded Matt's hole with his hot load. Even after he came, Paul continued pounding Matt, milking Matt's prostate in the process. Matt wasn't far behind as with a few strokes of his cock he shot a load all over his stomach. I licked it up and shared Matt's sweet load with Paul.

Sadly, that would be the only time Paul would breed Matt's ass, but it was a damn good night!

Edited by Hotload84