[Hot Pigg] Being the other man

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

There are times to tell what I do and there are times not to. I omit so sexual experiences b/c the guy doesn't want me to post. No problem. I have been thinking lately b/c most don't want me to post since they are dating someone. I am currently the other man in now 4 ongoing relationships. I repeat with these guys. I don't see a problem with this as I am not holding a gun to the guys' heads and we don't fuck in their "love" bed. I host. But my mind gets going when I see all this mistresses of famous people going on tv. WHY? Now you can never have the amazing relationship of fucking married guys b/c everyone knows who you are. I like these fucks. They are getting what they don't get at home and are so excited and passionate about it. They are quick and know what they want. No lying in bed talking of the future unless it's about sex they want to live out. I get what I want. They get what they want and we never have to worry about where the other is. If they can make it, they do. I don't kiss and tell in situations like this b/c they are too easy to fuck up. Am I a bad person for this?

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-1871053958569738783?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.