[Black BB Bull] Sorry... Just A Little Freaked

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Black Bareback Bull's original blog post...

Hey guys. Obviously I have not posted anything in a few weeks now, but I will soon...hopefully.

To be honest... no sooner did I make that last post and then the big Catholic Priest Sex scandal hit full stride. Now I know that my fucking a Priest and the Priest sex scandal are only tangentially related at best...still somehow...strangly...I felt involved in the scandal. Silly? Perhaps... but nonethless a real emotion for me.

Interstingly, I noticed that "Anonhole" deleted his profile on the hookup site. If I was freaked out... I can only imagine what he must be going through. At times I find myself wanting to talk to him about what we did... about the scandal... about the church... but then when I really think about it...I would not know what to say. I guess, in short, I feel really bad for him and other Priest like him... I mean it is one thing to be in the closet, but being a Priest has to take that whole closet thing to a whole new level.

Anyway, I have had a few other encounters since then but each time when I would start to think about writing about them here, I would start thinking about the whole Priest thing again. Please take this meger post as a sign that I am getting over it... or more appropriately...am getting over myself. After all... shit happens.6119459973232173329-8155327812863398510?l=blackbullsex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.