Bottoms: Do you train your hole or practice?

AgentColby

Wearing a plug throughout the day is a good way to keep yer cunt open for BIG things. The idea of wearing a plug on the exercise bike is also good! I have worn a medium plug to my health club and gotten on the stationary bike. Of course, I jack up the seat so the plug goes DEEP. As I ride, the plug acts like a piston >> in and out and in and out. Great workout. Then, I get into the communal showers and make sure to take the plug out for the other dudes to see. It's a great advertisement for barebacking!!

the way I train my hole is not very different from what is described above. I usually try to get fucked as often as possible as well as being fisted. I train my hole using plugs that I wear as long as possible. To keep them inside I wear my biggest plug and go out for long hours for shopping. I also ride my bicycle as long as possible. Walking or biking stretches and relaxes my cunt making the muscle really sloppy and extended. To keep the plug inside i often wear a hip harness with cockring and a band round my crack - that works quite well even if my cunt is sloppy. A tight jeans round my ass is not really helpful to keep a plug inside.

Definitely train my hole. I've been putting things like shampoo bottles and cucumbers up my ass since I was 13. If you want to be able to hope on 10 or more inches and let them go to town. You have to introduce and condition your canal to go deep. I look at it like this, If I want to be the best bottom a top can use, then I better do what it takes to get there.

Good job bttmfuckhole! You're doing it right! Are the rest of you watching?

Definitely train my hole. I've been putting things like shampoo bottles and cucumbers up my ass since I was 13. If you want to be able to hope on 10 or more inches and let them go to town. You have to introduce and condition your canal to go deep. I look at it like this, If I want to be the best bottom a top can use, then I better do what it takes to get there.